What'd you do to your accord today?

Drift

Reaction score
I discovered that a fuel pump from an 08 Legacy GT is identical to our fuel pumps. But it flows a sh!tload more and it was free! Thanks Denso!

I have a pic, but I left my camera at work.

hondachik

Reaction score
Drove it...failed to put gas in it even though its on E. Noticed a belt was squeaking, kinda pissed me off. Other than that, it's lucky I don't blow it up right about know if I didn't know the car would outlast (outlive) me.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
I discovered that a fuel pump from an 08 Legacy GT is identical to our fuel pumps. But it flows a sh!tload more and it was free! Thanks Denso!

the exact same? what are the flow rates for the legacys over ours?

LunaccorD

Reaction score
had this
url]

and did this
url]

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

i believe a supra pump will also work

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed spacers in the rear. Then discovered I can only truly get the look I want by lowering more, which I cannot do.

Drift

Reaction score
the exact same? what are the flow rates for the legacys over ours?

"exact" as in same external dimensions, connector, pick-up and outlet, etc. The Subaru one probably flows somewhere in the 190cc range, which is better than my dying 209k mile old stock pump.

i believe a supra pump will also work

Also a Denso pump. We have a couple Walbro 255cc's in the back that will fit too, but this one was free and is more than enough. I had a Supra TT pump in my Galant VR4 track car. Great pump, super reliable.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
"exact" as in same external dimensions, connector, pick-up and outlet, etc. The Subaru one probably flows somewhere in the 190cc range, which is better than my dying 209k mile old stock pump.

Also a Denso pump. We have a couple Walbro 255cc's in the back that will fit too, but this one was free and is more than enough. I had a Supra TT pump in my Galant VR4 track car. Great pump, super reliable.

i want a tt supra pump but they're a bit pricey for a new one

Back