What'd you do to your accord today?

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
bought a can of super lube, grease gun, mobil 1 grease, front sway bar links and lca bushings :boink:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
drove it to the dentist to get my x rays and tylenol 3's. next step, oral surgery.. smhhh

gold4door02

Reaction score
:rock:I had eibach prokits installed and replaced all my int. lights with white LED's, also replaced 3 of the 4 stock center caps w/new ones that were in better condition! Really like the springs and very happy with the way the LED's look. If anyone knows a cheap place to get any of the exterior LED's please PM me. . .Also I am looking for 18x9.5 +15 MB BATTLES if anyone can send me in the right direction as im looking for the ones that are concave. . .Will post pics soon. . When I get a chance to clean her up!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
drove 500 miles this weekend on 1 tank :hihi: all highway though :sad:

yesterday i gave her her last wash and (quik)wax of the year, and cleaned all of the garbage out of it :lawl:, and changed the oil last thursday.

now i just need to figure out why my speakers only play one side of the music (cant listen to split songs due to only one side playing :sad:)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

went to a football game and they had the public parking ON a golf course... i must have driven half the course to get to my parking spot lol.. good thing the grass didn't cause much damage cos it was a bumpy ride :lawl:

Back