What'd you do to your accord today?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Installed my 02 bumper today. Fits perfect, and its aftermarket. Going to get it painted after I get a lip.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

pics or it never happened.

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Raul

Reaction score
not today but yesterday. Ran over a nail and towed the car to tire shop to get winter wheels installed.

I dont feel bad for the tire cuz my summer tires were almost bald anyway:squintfinger:

Such a pain to get the car on the truck.

The front lip had to be removed.

Pics:
11102011344.jpg

11102011345.jpg

11102011346.jpg

ActNow

Reaction score
^That sucks but great they weren't brand new tires!

I seafoamed my engine even the oil reservoir. It was my first time using it, I may have not put enough through the PVC cause after 15 min passed I only shot a little bit of white smoke not the huge plums of smoke you see in youtube vids. Currently changing the oil now just waiting for the flow to stop.

hirichard

Reaction score
^That sucks but great they weren't brand new tires!

I seafoamed my engine even the oil reservoir. It was my first time using it, I may have not put enough through the PVC cause after 15 min passed I only shot a little bit of white smoke not the huge plums of smoke you see in youtube vids. Currently changing the oil now just waiting for the flow to stop.

im sure youre supposed to use half the can in the PVC. Its fun seafoaming haha

I tried installing vtec light, didnt workout. I replaced my battery to the remote for my keyless entry and programmed it, it doesn't work haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Conditioned the leather with Meguiar's leather conditioner. Also tried the foil trick to make my clock LED brighter and it worked.

Finally the Odo, HVAC, and clock are pretty similar. Just the clock is a slightly greener shade of blue...:thinking:

Such a pain to get the car on the truck.

Never a fun sight to see your baby on a tow truck. Didn't have the spare with you?

Back