What'd you do to your accord today?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Just drove the accord for the first time in a week and a half and it doesnt slip anymore wtf lol.

Bax

Reaction score
@ TheBax, you are better off painting the strut bar than polishing. If you polish it be ready to remove it and polish it at least twice a month to keep it looking good and prevent rust from building up, unless it's aluminun.
Thank you for telling me this. It makes sense because there was a good bit of surface rust on it from the previous owner polishing it. Helps me make my decision now.
Washed it because my cousins like to write VTEC bwahhhhhhhhhh and draw dicks on it because it was dirty :)

I'd be pissed if someone wrote on my dusty car.
I ****ing hate window chalk. I don't think it's "cute" at all when people do that ****. Because what happens when it rains? that **** runs down all over the paint, and I've seen it ruin certain trim pieces and stain people's paint. Stupid girls used to write on my car at work all the time until they realized it really pissed me off. I started putting a towel in my car at all times to be able to wipe it off whenever it happened. Thankfully they had respect enough to stop.
Sorry I couldnt find any 6 speed CL-s/TL to steal, but i found a 30,000 AV6 :)
Mikey is gonna be mad when he finds out you stole his tranny. :jae:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Don't tell him I swapped them out, had enough time to do it without him knowing.

Lol, it is fine with me though, I always just clean it off, but then the whole car is dirty and there is one clean spot lol. My car needed a clean up anyways.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
everytime i wash my car (once or twice a month usually) there is bird shit on my driver side window, windshield, and hood. then again i do park in the same spot every day/night..under a telephone pole/wires :lawl:

Back