What'd you do to your accord today?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I never polished mine and well I don't know how else to describe it but now looks polished but with a goldish tint. I honestly like it better though.

When I bought it off Roy, there was some small black residue on it, it wouldnt be noticeable if it was on the car, but it was my day off so I thought I might as well clean it up a bit.

Can't wait to put this muffler on soon.

Bax

Reaction score
Tyler, are those wipers any good? Being Bosch has me hesitant. :lawl:. Are those one piece or multi-arm ones?

I did an oil change, tire rotation and coolant flush. Only cost me $35. Yeah buddy. One of the few things I'm gonna miss about working at a dealership.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34388&highlight=bosch+windshield+wiper
you tell me. :haysm9:
I love them so far, lol. I'm not sure what you mean by multi-arm, but it has one blade, looks cool, does a great job, and is extremely easy to install. (not like any wiper blades are hard anyways haha)
I don't have much to compare them to, because the ones I've had since I bought the car have been garbage since day 1 of getting the car. It just hasn't rained much until recently so I always put it off.
I've always used rainx wipers before, honestly these work really well. I'm not sure if they're any better than the rainx, but there's really not much criteria of a wiper to meet, just wipe the water off and do a good job doing it, which these do. At Advance auto they were only a dollar or 2 more, and they had a $6 off deal going so why not.

Last edited:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Installed my o2 sensor oil changed and dropped the car more for cars and beaches 3 in Miami Saturday

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
bought her some new Bosch Icon windshield wipers, a new chamois, black ice air fresheners, and some meguiars quik wax. :rock:

Tyler, are those wipers any good? Being Bosch has me hesitant. :lawl:. Are those one piece or multi-arm ones?

They're 1-pc. I'll never buy the multi-link ones again.

I have Icons too, put em on last year. They have held up so far and do not skitter across the glass, or squeak...even when the windshield is bone dry. I got mine at O'Reilly Autoparts, they had a BOGO deal. Later bought a set for my wife's car.

I did an oil change, tire rotation and coolant flush. Only cost me $35. Yeah buddy. One of the few things I'm gonna miss about working at a dealership.

Oooh yes, very nice.

Mikey

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by multi-arm, but it has one blade
This is "one piece".....

IconBlade2.jpg

Metro_Wipers_1008.jpg
That style is the kind that skips around. At first theyre good bad after awhile, the ends dont stay "contoured".
THIS. They work great ar first but over time, the ends stop "contour"-ing and the jump, or "skitter" as Chris said. i do like the look but I find it hard to believe that the Bosch ones are any different from the other "contour"-ing blades. Im due for some new ones anyway, so maybe I'll bite the bullet and pick some up. If they do the same thing, I'm switching back to the multi-link ones, lol.

Oooh yes, very nice.
Car's got 130k and the coolant I pulled out was neon green, so...it's been changed once before. Not sure when but I figured, I've had her 2 years and put 35k on her, might as well do it now while I can. Wish I could've put in Honda blue, but...meh.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Blue would be cool haha.

I had Anco Contours before...they were 1-pc, but they were crap and skipped across the glass after not too long. The Bosch's are made much better, don't skip, and I bought a shorter passenger side blade since the factory 19" length really isn't necessary.

Mikey

Reaction score
What length did you buy, 17"? Ive thought about buying a smaller one as well. Might save a few pennies as well, lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^It does lol. Plus the curvature of the glass becomes more abrupt toward the ends of the windshield, so getting the 19" blade rendered the first 6 or so inches of the sweep upward from the bottom of the glass, useless.

I think I went to 17" or 18". Can't remember. I'm thinking 18" because there is like maybe 1" at the outer end of the blade that is not in contact with the glass until it sweeps a few inches up. If that makes sense.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Picked up a Pioneer Avic D3 for $165 from a guy on CL :deal:

A few scratches on the front, but everything works fine. Wiring it up to the car tomorrow hopefully! :run:

Bax

Reaction score
Ah okay, I googled multi arm wipers and found nothing though. I'm assuming they just have... more than one arm...? :ugh:

I know exactly what you're talking about Chris. I have a little more than an inch hanging off the passenger side when the wipers are fully down. An 18" would be perfect.

Back