What'd you do to your accord today?

8086ga

Reaction score
dern. i think i might do that. maybe one of the weights fell off or something. when i had them on my last car they rode fine. never had any vibration issues. but when i put them on the CG, i get the small vibration. just went for a test run and found out it was the rims i suspected that was messed up.

ill take it to a shop soon and have it balanced. see what that does.

i had that issue right after i changed my tires and when i hit 60mph it shakes.

schmiddr2

Reaction score
What are the plugs like on the back? Because I thought about getting one and then making like a stencil of a sub and getting paint that would match the other switches. So it would look like it came that way.

It has 5 pins; getting the harness with a short length of cut wires would be nice. I would have to measure mine to determine the wiring layout you'll need. Maybe I'll just make a DIY.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
It has 5 pins; getting the harness with a short length of cut wires would be nice. I would have to measure mine to determine the wiring layout you'll need. Maybe I'll just make a DIY.

That'd sick. I know I would utilize a DIY to make oem buttons do whatever you want.

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Since nobody wanted to buy my control arms I had posted :) I decided to modify them and put them on my car!

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

Back