What'd you do to your accord today?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
34exki9.jpg

25oz1tw.jpg

Installed my quick release toggle latches

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Well that but mostly allows me to take my bumper off by just pulling the pins. I needed something other than zip ties and that can compliment my headlight engine air duct for when I swap it in and out

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
ah ok. So you unhook those...nothing else to detach to take the bumper off? Isn't it still clipped into the splash guards on the underside? Or those two clips on either side of the grille? Or is that all gone.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
^What are those for? To keep the bumper more secure?

Never ran a splash guard and the bumper is connected by the tabs up front as well. My bumper used to be bolted on and was hard to get off, then all of that ripped out so then as a quick fix I zip tied them on. So now I've finally fixed the zip tie crap with approved latches with the added benefit that my bumper will be able to easily come off without trying to unbult some bs and have to get on the ground in order to un screw the bolts to get the bumper off. Also alignments and other times like being towed/ that my car is to low now I can take my bumper off in a couple seconds and be towed get up on racks etc

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Chose the hottest day to do my amp install. Took me 3 hours. Had to put towels over all the windows where sun was coming in and had a fan inside the car.

But it's done :) haha

Eugene

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my Tein SS coilovers.
lowered by 2-2.5 inches
great handling improvement

Before

1023111011.jpg

After

0628121629.jpg

Last edited:
Back