What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^$100. Supposedly 1hr wait, but ended up about 2.5hr, due to bad weather (humid).

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Today, I FINALLY convinced my wife to drive my Accord for a short period of time (on our way to the Honda dealership for a maintenance service of her car). Now, she hates driving my car for various reasons (i.e. lowered, me being anal about my car, etc). So this was a big success.:)

I wanted to see my car with my own eyes, confirming that my car is not bumpy on roads. And it wasn't bumby at all. :):)

Took some pics of running shots of my car, but... They all sucked...:(

Was thinking about posting a descent one out of those pics, but since I'll be embarrassing myself, I decided not to. :ioof6:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Changed oil, rotated tires, changed wiper blades, refilled wiper fluid. Ready for winter

Chose Michelin stealth blades. Who has used these before?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
You and only you shawn. :lawl:

Put stock wheels and tires back on, changed purge solenoid/canister and now i look ridiculous.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Aww how cute!

9u4uvu5y.jpg

These are basically the same blades that come oem on new Lexus'... So that's saying something. It rained for a little so I took a drive to test them. Miles better than oem honda ones, used 19" and 24" in case anybody cared.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Bought mothers clay bar kit. Clay barred the mothers 4wd first since it was just washed and the paint is so much smoother. Keen to do my car soon..

Aww how cute!

9u4uvu5y.jpg

These are basically the same blades that come oem on new Lexus'... So that's saying something. It rained for a little so I took a drive to test them. Miles better than oem honda ones, used 19" and 24" in case anybody cared.

Well woopdeeedooo.. I just found some random ones lying around the house so I put them on. Turned out to be perfect length and wipes water away really well .. For now I guess... Lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Changed oil, rotated tires, changed wiper blades, refilled wiper fluid. Ready for winter

Chose Michelin stealth blades. Who has used these before?

sounds like everything i did, except rotating tires...people really do that? :lawl:

i've always used and liked the bosch wipers. almost tried the rain-x ones today, but still decided to get the bosch ones, haha. solely because they have black rubber for the blade :lawl:

washed her and cleaned/detailed interior

really need to do both of those, mostly the cleaning the interior part though, haha.

Back