What'd you do to your accord today?

gt58

Reaction score
finished up my speaker install + sound deadening. did the whole door and it sounds so amazing. fingers hurt like hell tho cuz i didnt have a roller lol

Ratchet

Reaction score
Rich, all is clear now. thanks for all the info

^puzzlemaster94, congrats on the new twins. you're living the low life now.LoL Post some pictures of your ride.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Just finished installing a 4 channel amp which is currently powering my 6x9s and.... my god did it make a difference. Now I need to get some components up front because the rears are overpowering the stock door speakers .. :lawl:

I haven't finished tucking the speaker wires yet as its late.

IMG_2929_zps7066866b.jpg

In my normal driving position and passenger seat position, they're completely hidden :)

IMG_2935_zps43c81d88.jpg

LeAccord

Reaction score
Thanks! RCA and signal wire are running under the centre console and power cable is running on the side under the door sill. Probably the final mod I do until I get back from holidays in just over two weeks.

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Went to MTL for a gnarly night with my bud. Watched Aer play. Sick venue. Ohh and left my accord in the driveway. Hehehe

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Not my accord but a friends neon. Changed all her pads and front rotors, were so grooved the pads matched the fit of the rotors.. Like, A puzzle piece. After i drove it and i couldnt lock tires, I was like. k wtf. So i got it back and the fluid in the MC was black. So i bought new DOT4 and started the long process. Turns out there was air in the lines and the fluid is now nice and clear. Doesn't pedal travel as much, Its gonna need shoes and maybe drums, and a new MC in about a year, but I can still lock the tires plenty, I just think all Damier Chrysler vehicles have ****ty brakes.

My accord. Was lent to her. Lets hope it comes back alive. lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Alex, I don't know if you did this, but I'd cover those heater vents underneath you seats for the sake of your amps being heated up by them. I used some duct tape.

Back