What'd you do to your accord today?

ponglynn777

Reaction score
It was sad and happy moment. Sad because my baby is not with me anymore. Happy because someone will continue to appreciate her.

I had her long enough guys. I have a 2004 TSX NBP AT bone stock for now with 60,000 miles. Picked it up after I sold my 2008 Yamaha R1.

congrats!! this will be a new proj for ur tsx....also digging the R1:thumbsup: keep us an update for the new project!!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Decided that I will be either making my own retrofit or buying one. Also, I washed her and cleaned the interior out.

This salt needs to get off our roads, there is no **** snow anymore. Quit putting it down!!!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^srsly. We dont need it in the first place, if people just knew how to fawking drive. Its the Midwest. :ugh:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^srsly. We dont need it in the first place, if people just knew how to fawking drive. Its the Midwest. :ugh:

Thank you. While I love the snow, I hate the roads and the salt. And the terrible drivers lately.

But today, I washed her again. Tire shine, wax, all that. Also, vacuumed the interior and cleaned the windows. She got a treatment today lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
・ Applied Dynamat on door wires.
・ Wrapped felt tapes around electrical wirings.

Was going to apply some more Dynamat on the inner door panels but decided not to, since there is no noise.

IMAG1296_zpsa4aac901.jpg

Completed my sound deadening project on my doors & updated my DIY thread.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE WHATSOEVER! ;)

Back