What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Or you could just wire the rear fog to come on with the front fogs or tail lights....

But I must warn you; rear fogs are pretty bright. Having it on ALL THE TIME is either gonna get you ticketed or honked at, lol.

Which is why i thought about the two switch idea, I like having front fogs for aesthetics and functionality, but the rear would be for function, it gets really nasty foggy here. And it would actually be worth something to be functional. I don't have a sunroof so that black would be nice.

ponglynn777

Reaction score
On another note; local dude selling a 01 CL. Bad tranny. Engine has like 128k or something. Anyway, I text him and ask what condition the wheels and tires are in. He says they're in good shape with a few scrapes and the tires are good, $300. I suggest a straight-across trade, my wheels and tires for his wheels and tires. He says no. I say, "plus cash" and he asks for pics. I send pics and haven't gotten a reply back.

Just pisses me off when people act like you have a disease. Im uppity and snooty and despise the general public and I have no problem making trades on a shell that Im selling. Anyway, there's no ****ing reason he couldn't have traded me straight across or even plus a little cash. Some people are just dicks.

sorry to hear that..atleast you tried, but not replyn after you offer some deals!? common thats really not good:(

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Went 2 a Nor-Cal meet
Put on a rear lip n strut bar
Just got home
& I Need 2 go 2 bed

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
drove it for the first time in a month and a half yesterday. it sat parked from september-december 19th. then from january 3rd till last thursday february 14th, and my dad drove it about 1000 miles down the east coast to Georgia. not a single problem. righteous

Hello People

Reaction score
It was a pretty nice day today so I decided to give it a wash, blacked out my tires with some foam spray stuff (worked pretty well, I'm happy with it) and cleaned a little bit of my interior. I still need to vacuum it and spend a little more time on the interior. It's definitely clean though.

I also finally got around to fixing some audio related stuff. My head unit used to buzz in its bracket, and my front door panels rattled a bit when I turned the volume up. Now the only noticeable rattles come from the rear deck/ trunk area.

Oh, and I took it up into the mountains and got a few shots, still need to process them though.

deejay9165

Reaction score
Washed the car since this is the only day I can. Painted my airbag flat black and installed the mdx steering wheel.

F44EF538-BEE3-4BD2-BA4B-0CA46E76C922-8339-000005A01B4151BD.jpg

test fitting the airbag and cruise control:

887215F3-70B9-491C-AACC-C300561D838F-9200-00000653478B1816.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Looks good, nice job with that.

Picked up another Yakima fairing that Milkman shipped for me. Gonna swap out the Hawaii mapped one until I can get that removed.

Back