What'd you do to your accord today?

xIrvin

Reaction score
car turned on vibrated and hesitated then turned off twice. Was about to **** bricks but all seems fine for now.

yo my car did the same exact **** a few days ago scared the ****in **** out of me. I just hit the throttle a few times, died once, after that it was fine running like normal.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing it???

White6GAV6

Reaction score
yo my car did the same exact **** a few days ago scared the ****in **** out of me. I just hit the throttle a few times, died once, after that it was fine running like normal.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing it???

car turned on vibrated and hesitated then turned off twice. Was about to **** bricks but all seems fine for now.

I believe that is the hot soak problem. Happened to my car a little while ago bad but it has since gone a while. You can read through this thread and see if it's the same thing.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32974&highlight=heat+soak

xIrvin

Reaction score
^ Props to you sir, after reading all of it i'm pretty sure that is my issue!
Seeing as it's only happened to me once though i can't justify spending that much money on a fix haha.
Appreciate the help!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Yay!!

Played around w/ my damping setup. Adjusted the front to the stiffest for the hell of it. The car feels like it doesn't scrape the front bumper over dips and bumps in high speed. And the front fender gap seems 1/8 inch less but idk if it's for real.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
gave her a nice bath today and realized my paint feels all scruffy, not sure why but its sure time for a good wax, and also having problems taking off plastidip from the tubber moldings around the outside of the window...probably shouldnt have dipped that, seems yo have melted and now its all sticky to gey off! but besides that i ended up taking my girls to the drive in, it was a good night!

truWarier02

Reaction score
o8h0jo.jpg

11scf1h.jpg

:coffee:

Back