What'd you do to your accord today?

mrnude

Reaction score
Why not im bored
IMAG0526_zpsbc12ee48.jpg

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Well a mini twister/storm just hit my neighbor hood while I was under my car working with my garage open. 1 minute it was lightly raining the next it was uprooting trees and knocking down fences. I was under my car when it happened... Thank god for jack stands. If I had it just on the jack it probably would have fallen onto me. Tons of nickel sized hail but I dropped my car back down and closed the garage in time! But of what I actually did to my accord today.. I put some more oil in it. It seems to be leaking somewhere near the bottom of my power steering belt. (V6) and I checked my CV axels cause I hear this popping sound when I'm turning sometimes and whatever it is three my alignment way off.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Washed it, vacuumed and cleaned the interior, put the tires at 38psi, and put the hood bra on. The leather needs conditioned but ran outta daylight.

temporary_zpsb507a5d9.jpg

Well a mini twister/storm just hit my neighbor hood while I was under my car working with my garage open. 1 minute it was lightly raining the next it was uprooting trees and knocking down fences. I was under my car when it happened... Thank god for jack stands. If I had it just on the jack it probably would have fallen onto me. Tons of nickel sized hail but I dropped my car back down and closed the garage in time!

Weren't there sirens going off? They sound here for thunderstorm warnings and anything upward of that. Glad you're alright.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Washed it, vacuumed and cleaned the interior, put the tires at 38psi, and put the hood bra on. The leather needs conditioned but ran outta daylight.

temporary_zpsb507a5d9.jpg

Weren't there sirens going off? They sound here for thunderstorm warnings and anything upward of that. Glad you're alright.

Being texas it came out of nowhere so there were no sirens. After looking online I don't think it was a mini twister, looks like the storm developed above us and then turned. Gawwwwd damnit Texas!

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Just ordered some wheels! XXR 527's Chromium Black 18x8.75 +20
Now I have 4 205/50/17 with 95% tread that I need to sell...
Then in 2 weeks I'm buying some rubber to throw on my 527s!

doubleclutch

Reaction score
drove it 350 some miles to virginia. The mountains really took a toll on it trying to get up em. but it made it with no problems

Back