What'd you do to your accord today?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh no, you have the rust too! :run: for real, get that fixed sooner than later if you care about your car at all haha. it's just going to get terrible from there. if i would've had the money at the time, i would've fixed mine when i noticed it. now it's horrible and i'm totally not putting that much money into this pile haha.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
oh no, you have the rust too! :run: for real, get that fixed sooner than later if you care about your car at all haha. it's just going to get terrible from there. if i would've had the money at the time, i would've fixed mine when i noticed it. now it's horrible and i'm totally not putting that much money into this pile haha.

It's not bad for now. What do you suggest I do?

Rsuave24

Reaction score
got this whole driveway wheel alignment down. car drives straight as a bullet and no more appointments for $80+ TOE alignments lol

Mikey

Reaction score
put the tires at 38psi.
Is that up or down from where they were? Why 38?

On that front, I used to keep mine in the 30s. Got a wild hair across my *** and decided to push them to max; 50psi. I've picked up an extra 100mi per tank because of that.

Also ordered/installed new LEDs in my clock and license plate. Clock looks okay but holy crap are the license bulbs bright! :lawl: Have a pic but it's "meh". I'll get better ones tonight. Might order some for the map and doors.

mrnude

Reaction score
Oil change and alignment for 35 dollars (not both just alignment oil was done at home) runs much better now

chaby_91

Reaction score
On that front, I used to keep mine in the 30s. Got a wild hair across my *** and decided to push them to max; 50psi. I've picked up an extra 100mi per tank because of that.

Over inflation causes less tread contact with the road so be careful when you drive on wet roads and always brake in advance.

Also results in center wear on tires.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Grille re-plastidipped.
Engine covers painted gold
Carpet cleaned
Bay cleaned up as well

B2YXjB0.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, IDK what your "average" suggested psi is but I figure it's probably in the 30s. I figure awhile in the 50s won't hurt. Summer, too, so wet weather isn't often. And ILTDS, lol, so I always brake early.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Drove my brother to go pick up his new car, a 325i. I'm sort of jealous haha.

temporary_zpsd7e4020a.jpg

Is that up or down from where they were? Why 38?

Well the door jamb says 32, but I that's also with the OEM tire size. I've also been wanting to get slightly better mileage so I thought I'd try 38. I usually do 35-36 psi.

Make sure you check what the max rating is on your tire, and I personally would put in a few pounds less. Tire temperatures fluctuate with weather and driving, so if you put in 50 and the max is 50...on a hot day and with aggressive driving the pressure could exceed 50 lbs and the tire could blow.

It's not bad for now. What do you suggest I do?

I'd sand it, prime it, and spray rust inhibitor. Or cut it out since it hasn't protruded too far out to the fender, than sand that raw edge, prime and spray rust inhibitor.

Last edited:
Back