What'd you do to your accord today?

Wid

Reaction score
Got my in channel visors in the mail today.

null_zps329b88c1.jpg

I got those recently too. I think I paid about $50 on sale here at CanadianTire.

They fit awesome. Glad I went in-channel.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Ebay:Carid $55.89 plus free shipping. They will go the lowest to 52.89 on their best offer thingy.
If you order from carid.com they are cheaper but the shipping and the 10% discount still makes it more to like 56-57 bucks.

Lucky they weren't trashed. Ordered my first set from AVS and they showed up bent in half.

I haven't opened them yet, but they looked good and still in original packaging so...I know I have 14 days to return them if they don't look good when I put them on tomorrow.

I am also planning on replacing one of my front speakers since one is blown
Needless to say the guy I bought them from on the FB group said they were brand new......should have known when I pulled that one out and it was all scratched up on the label side and was bent around the housing. I will take pics to give you an idea on how to fit the 6.75's in the front door though with the rig I have it setup with.

td-civ

Reaction score
just looked at it in storage and wish i had time and money to get it done :(

getting to the point where im going to give up on her paying storage to just let it sit kills me

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got a new job offer, orientation tomorrow. Hoping it'll pay more. If not much more, hoping it'll at least be something I'll enjoy.
fingersx.gif
:thumbsup:

Congrats, Evan!! :beer: It seems like you had no problem of fitting it w/ your Civic fogs. :thumbsup:

Its the a oem camery weather strip. It helps protect your bumper from getting scratched up from your lip.

12fafbe6.jpg
That creates the black line I see above your ver.1 lip where it meets the bumper, correct?

Back