What'd you do to your accord today?

Hello People

Reaction score
a8y9edup.jpg

Son of a....

My corner light turned purple, which means there's a loose connection somewhere. Since the middle part is still white, that means that more than likely the loose connection is INSIDE the headlight housing...again.

I'm so sick of soldering LED strips, that's probably the 4th time I've done that piece. The other side took about 3 tries as well.

Wid

Reaction score
They aren't mounting the kit and putting it on the car at the same time?

I told him I would mount it myself from the get-go .. brought both lips and side skirts home yesterday in the back of a caravan.

Didn't get a chance to take any pictures but I was drooling over the pieces during transportation. It looks so good and it's awesome to see the front lip so minty. Guy said he had to fix a lot of stone pitting on the front lip .. makes me think about clear bra'n my front end .. or just lip.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice.

You might want to consider doing the whole front end, since it just got new paint.

Chris(RedRyder) did his lip, so he can give you some input/feedback about it.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Just ordered my vanity plate.

"IH8OEM"

Some will like, others will not.....figured what the hell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/25/a8y9edup.jpg[IMG]

Son of a....

My corner light turned purple, which means there's a loose connection somewhere. Since the middle part is still white, that means that more than likely the loose connection is INSIDE the headlight housing...again.

I'm so sick of soldering LED strips, that's probably the 4th time I've done that piece. The other side took about 3 tries as well.[/quote]

I know the feeling man, you get so sick and tired of doing something that you swear you're not even doing wrong in the first place. Maybe take a break from it for a day or two.

[quote="Wid, post: 1027053"]...makes me think about clear bra'n my front end .. or just lip.[/quote]

This is worth every penny. It's not cheap to have a lip professionally painted. I paid around $150 to have my front lip and fog lights clearbra'd with 3M Ventureshield. Stuff is great, completely clear, doesn't yellow, and anything that gets on it washes right off.

[quote="Ghost Ryder, post: 1027072"]Just ordered my vanity plate.

"IH8OEM"

Some will like, others will not.....figured what the hell.[/quote]

ha I dig. I keep wanting to get one.

Wid

Reaction score
This is worth every penny. It's not cheap to have a lip professionally painted. I paid around $150 to have my front lip and fog lights clearbra'd with 3M Ventureshield. Stuff is great, completely clear, doesn't yellow, and anything that gets on it washes right off.

This is what I came to with some brief research ... Ventureshield or nothing. :hmmm2:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It's a little cost up front, but not having to repaint your lip over time from chips and what not makes it a worthwhile investment. If I had a freshly painted front end I'd do the lip, bumper, fogs, corners of the quarter panels, and the bottom portion of the hood.

Back