What'd you do to your accord today?

Halo9809

Reaction score
Got mad at my headlights for the third time for them not being in precise alignment after my retrofit, and because I got too pissed off I sent everything except the now ruined housings back to TRS :chainsaw:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got some Honda center caps for $10. Brand new. Dont have a picture of them on my car well... Because I haven't put on yet lol. Just a tip for anybody that has these or gets these, when installing them make sure the bottom of the H lines up with the valve Stem. That's how it comes from the factory.
image1_zps95199219.jpg

Also ordered some headlight tint. This should either turn out really really cool or just suck completely. It's a blue chameleon that changes color depending on the angle you look at it. Here's a picture of it on my friends G35 showing the range of color. I always wanted the ion headlights and to me this is the next best thing
image2_zps39de8780.jpg

I've just been doing little mods while save up for paint. I've got about half saved up. Very difficult to not spend it on mods for my accord lol

agginline86

Reaction score
Also ordered some headlight tint. This should either turn out really really cool or just suck completely. It's a blue chameleon that changes color depending on the angle you look at it. Here's a picture of it on my friends G35 showing the range of color. I always wanted the ion headlights and to me this is the next best thing
image2_zps39de8780.jpg

i was looking into this too. Can't wait to see how it looks on a 6th gen

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Will do. Ill also be sure to let you know how many times I get pulled over in a week :lawl:
There's actually quite a selection to choose from. Search chameleon headlight film on eBay

I'll also be sure to let you know if my light output changes at all and if it does by how much. Hopefully my retrofit will still be visible lol

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Since the OEM rear lip doesn’t hug the muffler tips, I’ve wanted something to stick between them and make them look more integrated. I would also like the rear of the car to look lower. I thought about buying a couple rear lips and hacking them up to make something. But I found this rear bumper trim from an 01-02 coupe which I'm going to try first, thinking I’ll space it a bit so it hangs even lower.

temporary-40.jpg

temporary-39.jpg

I've just been doing little mods while save up for paint. I've got about half saved up. Very difficult to not spend it on mods for my accord lol

In for photos of the headlight tint. So they didn’t have any that was “ionized”? The only downside from the ion headlights from what I read was, it will change your headlight color/output.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the OEM rear lip doesn’t hug the muffler tips, I’ve wanted something to stick between them and make them look more integrated. I would also like the rear of the car to look lower. I thought about buying a couple rear lips and hacking them up to make something. But I found this rear bumper trim from an 01-02 coupe which I'm going to try first, thinking I’ll space it a bit so it hangs even lower.

temporary-40.jpg

temporary-39.jpg

RedRyder, in order to get this to fit, you're gonna have to cut out about 3-4 inches from the middle, and glue it back together. If you look carefully at the 2001 OEM bumper and the 98-00 OEM lip, you'll see the mufflers are pushed much closer towards the middle.

That's what I had to do, after I installed the rear OEM lip, and got that piece molded on. I can't find any pictures, since I'm at work, and wanted to give you a heads up before you pick it up.

13+-+2

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I have that oem rear under spoiler, laying around in my garage, and I've always been thinking about a way to utilize it somehow. (But no idea, besides your way haha.) Maybe on the roof? On the hood? Would be pricey as *** tho lol.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Welp my center caps were like 5mm too big. Going to sell them for like $20 and buy some white ones with a black logo that are the right size. Headlight tint didn't come like expected so pretty disappointing day lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Went to a gas station to check the tire air pressure. Then, my car hesitated to turned on. Wasn't like the battery power going out, but it didn't ignite. Freaked out a bit, and opened up the hood 'n did a quick inspection. ..., Turned out to be my positive battery terminal was being loose... Went home, and tightened the terminal. Problem solved..

Cleaned out the windshield w/ the cleaner + newspaper to get rid of the oil film glare.

My trunk center taillight has a leaking / condensation problem, so I opened up the covers behind and gave a good wipe. I should replace the whole taillight piece, when it becomes like a bath tub full of water inside, or when I do the OOAK taillight lens mod.

BTW, I've been noticing that my trunk panel has a few service holes that something can be attached. (2 on top, 1 in the middle, 4 in the bottom, and 2 on the brackets.)
DSC_00042_zpsa440b1f2.jpg

Are these hole for some kind of a cover for a sound deadening / insulating purpose? (I.e. something like we have it on the back of our engine hood.)

Maybe it's a Canadian model exclusive? Any Canadian folks would like to chime in for any inputs?

Back