What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
took a uturn real quick and spilled a lot of soup on the floor... spent several hours with the hose, krud kutter, and tons of paper towels getting it all out

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
looking at your sig thinking... "it may or may not smell like said soup in there." ahah, that sucks though man. i hate spilling crap in my car. and its nowhere near as nice as yours.

- i drove mine to the bank for Tyler and to the store for cheeese :peace:

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Those look great, shroud makes the mori look so much better. You're probably getting good at retros.

Bixenon huh? So what do you use the high beam area for?

Thank you Chris!

Ehh somewhat I guess, you do feel this triumphant emotion when you get that much closer to perfecting something that really intimidated you in the past. :hide:

Yes, and as for the high been reflector... umm nothing really.

hey rick. can you tell me how long you drive at night time with the 55w bulbs? I wanna see if the 4th gen mini h1's can handle the extra heat. thanks. Please update within one month if you remember haha. :thumbup:

So far they've hold their own pretty well. The longest I've driven with them on is maybe about 2 hours...

My other Morimoto MH1 projectors would smoke lightly, and I was running 35w.

Rick, nice and clean. well done.

Thanks Derek, appreciate the comment.

kn0x47

Reaction score
looking at your sig thinking... "it may or may not smell like said soup in there." ahah, that sucks though man. i hate spilling crap in my car. and its nowhere near as nice as yours.

haha yeah i'm still a little worried about it smelling. i thought the carpet was ruined and i was gonna have to go ahead and start swapping to a black interior but its clean enough. just a couple of red stains left.

thanks for the compliment man

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
replaced the power steering belt, compressor belt and the auto tensioner. FYI you can adjust the power steering belt on the V6. My front right motor mount is busted!! :icon_axe:

NASOHC

Reaction score
Installed new lower lip and started to sand hood and bumper to get car preped for another paint touch up job. ;)

Raul

Reaction score
Because I had finished that night(literally right before the post), my nuts were frozen solid and it was 2:49am :nutkick: lol

Be patient i just took some some just let me upload... They almost look like my s2000 setup

Edit: here you are Chris, just for you buddy...

Semi-blackhoused OEM Headlights
Deleted Strips
Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors
Fully Functional Bi-Xenon
DIY Bi-Xenon Harness
E46-R Shrouds
Morimoto xb35 H1 6000k Bulbs
55w DDM Tuning Ballasts
IMAG0751.jpg

IMAG0754.jpg

Next is either Lexus rx or s2000 projectors...

cutoff pics would be appreciated too:thumbsup:

Is the beam evenly distributed? I heard that for MH1s the beam is sharp at the z step thingy, but slowly becomes out of focus as the beam gets wider:skurred:

But, the retrofit looks amazing and very professional :)

Back