What'd you do to your accord today?

JV6

Reaction score
Was really dirty so I cleaned the engine bay a little over the weekend. Just water/towel cleaning :p

ap924n.jpg

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Finally got all the dirt off the car I couldnt get by washing it. Used that good ol' Meguiar's ultimate compound. Now time to get to waxing for real.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:lawl:

Was really dirty so I cleaned the engine bay a little over the weekend. Just water/towel cleaning :p

http://oi49.tinypic.com/ap924n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Bay looks nice man. Did you paint your cutoff shield?

You make me big 3?

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
On Thursday night washed and waxed her while waiting for juiccyaccord and o2_vtec_se to show up.
On Friday used some degreaser and water to clean out the engine bay prior to winter season.
On saturday she sat around.
On sunday i found my ground cable that goes from negative battery to tranny side to be ripped off as if an animal had chewed it out or something...or a small smart baby crawled under the car with pliers and went at it
Today(monday) i ran a new 0/1 gauge wire down to the tranny and up to the negative battery terminal and hoping no-one goes and chews at it again.

Mikey

Reaction score
Weeds, shmeeds. :p

Theres a big meet this weekend and there's gonna be a lot of sweet cars. Mine will probably be the least modded but I still feel compelled to clean her up. Wash and vac are quick and easy. I'd like to spend the week cleaning my bay, lol.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Today was pretty nice outside compared to the last week so I gave her a real good scrub down.

Cleaned and vacuumed the inside, cleaned the windshield (windex on tint = no bueno) gotta buy some ammonia free windex.

Cleaned the outside, used some black detailer spray, and then rain-x'd all the windows.

Heard of rubbing some wd-40 on the headlights to clean them up so I figured I'd give it a shot. Made those boys clear right up and shine!! Not sure if it's only a temporary or what, I'll see tomorrow.

Also while at the wash I gave her a quick rinse under her bonnet with the engine cleaner setting. All I did was spray it down and it made a world of a difference.

ap924n.jpg

Looks like you did a real good job! You only used water?? I need to get in there with a rag.

I'll be so pissed if it rains tomorrow.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
:lawl:

Bay looks nice man. Did you paint your cutoff shield?

You make me big 3?

thanks and nope i didnt paint it lol, as for big 3 it was kinda pricey overall when I gather the gauges/rings/terminals. I might be selling mine, il let u know down the road lol :p. Kinda lazy to make another haha

Looks like you did a real good job! You only used water?? I need to get in there with a rag.

I'll be so pissed if it rains tomorrow.

thanks, yeah I just water and a rag!

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
i emptied out my cat [rattling like rocks in a can....cat's totally empty now] and swapped out my P/S high pressure o-ring [to solve a whine issue]

Back