What'd you do to your accord today?

Narftastic

Reaction score
replaced spark plugs for the first time since getting the car :hide:

Ordered new XXR wheels, clear headlights, and am about to go pick up some BNIB Eibach springs.

no!!!!!!

do not get springs!!!

save up for coilovers please dont be a ricer with crazy offset and stretch with wheel gap...

Casper

Reaction score
replaced spark plugs for the first time since getting the car :hide:

no!!!!!!

do not get springs!!!

save up for coilovers please dont be a ricer with crazy offset and stretch with wheel gap...

The stock ride height is bad though :skurred:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you were driving on our side...you must post your distances in miles and mpg. Away with your metric system good sir.

My apologies, My good man.

2081km = 1293mi
360km = 223.7L

I trust this information will suffice and be found satisfactory to your request.

Mikey

Reaction score
So I cleaned my car up real well for a meet 2 weeks ago. Washed, vac'd, simple green'd. Even did one of those "spot free rinses".

Never again. Lol. My car has gotten SO dirty over the last week, it's ridiculous. Neither my driving nor my routes have changed. It's gotten a tad cooler, weather wise, but I don't see that affecting how much dirt I pick up. Regardless, I washed it today. No spot free. I didn't even chamois it. Air dry ftw, bishes.

My super soaker chamois got trashed and my old trusty i s just that; Old. Lol. I wanna pick up one of those rubber squeegee things.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
So I cleaned my car up real well for a meet 2 weeks ago. Washed, vac'd, simple green'd. Even did one of those "spot free rinses".

Never again. Lol. My car has gotten SO dirty over the last week, it's ridiculous. Neither my driving nor my routes have changed. It's gotten a tad cooler, weather wise, but I don't see that affecting how much dirt I pick up. Regardless, I washed it today. No spot free. I didn't even chamois it. Air dry ftw, bishes.

My super soaker chamois got trashed and my old trusty i s just that; Old. Lol. I wanna pick up one of those rubber squeegee things.
did you wax?
and here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meguiars-Wa...0-/190714215763?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true
I can do the whole car, and it will barely drip when i squeeze it.

Back