what's so bad about european car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple CG

Banned
Reaction score
everything is bad about VW. There Nazi made, after 100k you'll need a new engine. I'd stick with Jap cars. Especially Honda's. My 6th gen has 216k on it. Yes thats right 216k and it's started everytime for me. Unless the batteries dead.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
everything is bad about VW. There Nazi made, after 100k you'll need a new engine. I'd stick with Jap cars. Especially Honda's. My 6th gen has 216k on it. Yes thats right 216k and it's started everytime for me. Unless the batteries dead.

youre officially an idiot.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

next time please be more considerate with your hate.... as in leave it out of the forum

to say everything is bad about VW is a completely blanket statement and blanket statements make you look like an fool. VW's are nice cars, they get the job done, they're better than US made cars, i'd take one over anything produced in this country. they are not Nazi made they were created by Hitler because he needed his own personal car for the Aryan people to drive. Germany is no longer a country of the Third Reich and to say something so ignorant is a giant slap in the face of anyone who is German. secondly, its JAPANESE, not jap, you didn't fight in the war, you're not 80 years old so that is a racist comment through and through and that is unacceptable. and finally your car eclipsing the 200k mark is nothing special, anyone who knows anything about honda knows that they build engines first and cars later.

if you're wondering where you rep points went and why you're rep is negative you can pm me and we'll talk it out

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i also know of quite a few vw's close to the 200k mark, on original motors. so maybe do some research, or even own one, before you talk **** on a certain make of car next time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back