What's the difference?? BRAND DISCUSSION

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I gots the 5-spd and the bolts ons and it has made my car much more fun to drive. Not sure on the numbers its making, but my engine is more responsive and sounds good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well im stumped now... Ive saved almost 2G to put into my car and i cant decide whether i want a badass wheel setup or a performance injection... :squintrun:

With $2k you could do some motor/fuel systems work, but not a turbo setup. Not sure where either of those would get you. But it seems to me that performance-wise the best you could do with that money is a motor swap.

Or it could get you an awesome wheel setup too, you could swap to 5-lug as well for more options.

You just gotta think about what you want out of the car...more driving excitement or aesthetics.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Do the basics first, simple engine bolt-on, get the suspension in order, then wheels/5-lug swap and in the meantime, continue saving up.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Sir.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ha I've definitely considered a motor swap, but my motor only has 86k on it... So I'm not sure that'd be worth it right now. What about camshaft upgrades and stuff??

You could consider an engine build.

DarkSideAccord and a couple others have a G-series engine build, that you might want to consider.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
86k motor... i wouldn't touch it... still too young to pop her cherry

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Ha I feel like since it is low mileage, and its gonna last a while, that it wouldn't be a bad idea to put some coin towards it...? Btw thanks everyone for your input, information is good...

jdmcg3

Reaction score
not gonna take the time to read every post in here..

but my .2cents are buy a tri-y or if you really got monies to spend.. get a bismoto V2 header

Back