Wheel Fitment Thread

truWarier02

Reaction score
I've ran staggered before. It's just too much of a hassle when you want to rotate your tires because you can't. Well, unless you flip your tires. But that will just be extra $$ out your pockets that you wouldn't need to pay if you just had to rotate your tires on a squared setup.

Not worth it, IMO. That's just too bad because those ARE some nice wheels

aspehals

Reaction score
I'm dropped 1.5" all around with tokico illumina's and springs. I'm looking for some 17x7.5's, I like the Rota Grids, which are 17x7.5 with a +35 offset (4x114). No camber kit.

Will these fit on my sedan without any mods? I was looking at 205/50/17 tires. they'll be sunk, but i wanna make sure they wont hit the inside of the fender.

Thanks for the help, i've learned a lot from this thread.

RallyMachine

Reaction score
I've ran staggered before. It's just too much of a hassle when you want to rotate your tires because you can't. Well, unless you flip your tires. But that will just be extra $$ out your pockets that you wouldn't need to pay if you just had to rotate your tires on a squared setup.

Not worth it, IMO. That's just too bad because those ARE some nice wheels

so i couldn't rotate them by switching RR to RL and FR to FL?

truWarier02

Reaction score
You could, but that wouldn't do anything haha.The insides are still gonna be on the insides when you switch sides. That's why you would have to flip the tires and then mount on the other side so that the previous insides would be on the outside.

Confusing, but that's the best way I can explain it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^It's not, and that is not worth the hassle, when you could just run a 'square' setup and not have to spend extra for removing tires.

If you are running a staggered setup, you either "pay to play" and buy new tires as needed and you don't bother to rotate them.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow, past few posts have kind of persuaded me not to get a staggered setup.

So I finally have a reason to post in here. I may have a set of VS-XX's that are 18x8 +38 all around. I am lowered on Koni Yellows and Sportlines, with roughly 1 fingergap all around. I currently am running A-Spec wheels that are 18x8 +45, and the fronts are perfectly flush with the fenders.

What would the fitment for the VS's look like? Thank you.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ooh man, with vsxx, your gonna be killin the game Red :omgbd:

The fronts should be good since ur aspec are fine. you can space out the back with a few mm to make em flush.

Back