Wheel Fitment Thread

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
DUDE! Just put them on! LOL

Seriously, just slam your car, roll, pull, and mod the bumper tabs. It's not that bad!
This is exactly what i needed. Hopefully i'll be able to knock out the coilovers sometime this weekend if my work schedule permits.. but i guess im gonna need to roll my fenders also when i do that so i can go ahead and get my wheels on... anywhere i can rent/buy a fender roller for cheap?? And a heat gun..
Where are you from in TN?

And listen to the almighty Sleeper Cell :thumbsup:

Knoxville, and trust me, i know to listen. I tend to do a lot of listening considering all the questions i ask him on V6P lol. I think he's starting to get irritated because my progress is so slow, but my doubts/question rate is pretty rapid:eusa_wall:

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
This is exactly what i needed. Hopefully i'll be able to knock out the coilovers sometime this weekend if my work schedule permits.. but i guess im gonna need to roll my fenders also when i do that so i can go ahead and get my wheels on... anywhere i can rent/buy a fender roller for cheap?? And a heat gun..

Knoxville, and trust me, i know to listen. I tend to do a lot of listening considering all the questions i ask him on V6P lol. I think he's starting to get irritated because my progress is so slow, but my doubts/question rate is pretty rapid:eusa_wall:

nlmotoringDOTcom has them to rent. 7 day rental and the price is fairly reasonable...
but get them on. what wheels do you have?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Why not just get 215s and say too effin bad to your dad? lol

This of course is if you want to minimize the fender modification.

all.i.see

Reaction score
You gunna be going 100mph+? Drive with the big rigs! ;)

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I drive about two hours every single day on my wheels and tires. ;)

Back