FS: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled in

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Bump anyone interested in anything?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Yeah, I'm VERY interested in that hood but I'm also on a crackhead budget and you're 4 hours away!

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Man im lovin those rims in seriously debating on getting them off your hands maybe youll have then when i have the money (and permission) lol glws

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

accordman1

Reaction score

Man im lovin those rims in seriously debating on getting them off your hands maybe youll have then when i have the money (and permission) lol glws

I have been trying to sell them for awhile. When would you think you could get them. They should be around unless someone wants them all of a sudden.

f20bcg3

Reaction score

I have been trying to sell them for awhile. When would you think you could get them. They should be around unless someone wants them all of a sudden.

Let me get my money situated and ill get back to you will pm about working something out

accordman1

Reaction score

Let me get my money situated and ill get back to you will pm about working something out

Hey just wondering if your still interested in the wheels. Let me know thanks

f20bcg3

Reaction score

pmd

f20bcg3

Reaction score

hey whats the lowest you will take for the wheels? and would you consider a payment plan?

accordman1

Reaction score

hey whats the lowest you will take for the wheels? and would you consider a payment plan?

What would the payment plan be ? Also what would you offer to me for the wheels ?

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Man idk you know how long youve held on to them how hard it is to sell the space theyre taking up so you tell me where can you cut your losses at and if we can come up with a comfortable number we can then move on to further d*ckering

Back