FS: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled in

Brad2274

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

still have tyc lights? trying to find some with decent lenses for retros

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Man idk you know how long youve held on to them how hard it is to sell the space theyre taking up so you tell me where can you cut your losses at and if we can come up with a comfortable number we can then move on to further d*ckering

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

I can do 750 shipped because I will need to pay out pocket a lot to ship. They are big wheels man. Let me know.

f20bcg3

Reaction score

I have to consult my wife being that she makes the final decision

accordman1

Reaction score

still have tyc lights? trying to find some with decent lenses for retros

Yes I do one they are in decent shape. One is brand new and never used the other one is good also but the brackets where bolts would go in we're slightly modified to fit is that a problem? Let me know.

accordman1

Reaction score

I have to consult my wife being that she makes the final decision

Ok let me know ASAP thanks

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Hey my wife is not onboard with the idea if rims just yet im sorry but glws bud

accordman1

Reaction score

Bump anyone send me offers on wheels, hood, exhaust. There has to be someone on here interested in these parts. I am willing to work with you and lower prices send me a pm.

accordman1

Reaction score

Bump will lower prices on anything the hood and rear lip are no longer available. Sub, cd changer, wheels, exhaust are still available. Also I have 2 12 inch jbl subs and a directed 600 watt 5 channel amp available. Anyone offer me prices I'm willing to sell for best offers.

accordman1

Reaction score

Change on price of wheels 650 shipped or best offer for pick up.

dwills1992

Reaction score

Will that skunk 2 exhaust fit on a 02 accord coupe? I mean are the hangers in the same position. It's just the muffler correct? Im willing to buy just the muffler. I have a walker resonator and megan test pipe right now and some booty muffler. Are you willing to sell me just the muffler since its bolt on? I live in CA.

Last edited:
Back