Where did you mount your component tweeter?

ryon527

Reaction score
The boot sucks, I pulled it out of the door and dash and crunched it up and I still couldn't get the wires through.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
The boot sucks, I pulled it out of the door and dash and crunched it up and I still couldn't get the wires through.
huh, wow. i didnt think it would be that bad...man, i dont know what to do then. have you tried going from the door into the car?

ryon527

Reaction score
yeah i fed the wire through the door and then tried to go through the boot. Its easy once you get into the dash because you can just feed it through and it'll drop towards the floor so you can pull it through.

Dallas

Reaction score
ryan s said:
i havent done it yet, but i hear theres a secret "hole" that goes from the tweeter in the dash down to the door.

If anyone has run a wire in the door or to the tweeter, please post here with information and/or pictures!

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
^^its gonna hafta wait till the middle of may when i get out of school, but i will do a diy on it. ill do some research and see if i can find some more info.

ryon527

Reaction score
i'll post mine up when I figure it out either this weekend coming up or the one after

Dallas

Reaction score
thanks

thanks guys, i would figure it out, but i haven't even had time to fix my amp

clevengercm

Reaction score
Check out my cardomain page, I put mine in teh doors, regardless what some may say, it creates a excellent soundstage, I have to turn down the treble! :D

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Tweeter.jpg

The Boston's are at a +5 and the Rockfords are at a -2.

justvtec

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Tweeter.jpg

The Boston's are at a +5 and the Rockfords are at a -2.
Wow im impressed your first post is a pic (iv beem here a while and i still cant do that) HATS OFF TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya WELCOME!

Back