Where do you buy your Gas From? Read on for further information

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
spikeysayyed said:
I dont want to get into any political **** but does anyone else find that racist and pretty crazy?
You might as well be on the moon with that comment. Theres nothing racist going on. Ive never ever seen anyone on 6thgenaccord judge anyone and if it does happen its dealt with swiftly.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
my opinion is that the US is very dependent on oil... with no oil, their businesses and industries can't survive... to make sure they get enough supply of oil, they go out and wage war against oil-rich nations, or have an "agreement" with them.... tht's why half the world hates the US now

oh roy, your view on american/middle east diplomacy is so simplistic

:duckhunt:

my grandfather worked for exxon for 30 years after he got out of the military at the end of WWII, his investments in Exxon has made a lot of my potential rough patches for my family smoother, but I will be selling my stock in Exxon when it gets back to a good price and investing in a company who is trying to better the world not be a stick in the mud. I used to buy Exxon every chance I got but now I buy QT since their quality is better and their prices are much lower, its also owned by Americans and has killer drink fountains.

and ryan, what do you mean capitalism is focused on the bottom line? If that were the case trickle down economics would be a disaster in a Bear market :duckhunt:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
then you just cut taxes for the wealthy...thats enough to solve every economic downturn, right? :smash:

Back