Why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonblizz

Reaction score
I was divining home minding my bizness, banging my music , enjoying the spring like atmosphere, when all of a sudden, WHAM!!!!!!! Somebody rear ends my car!!!! I get out the car swearing and speakin in tongues. This dude ran a red light then attempted to stop b4 he smacked my cars rear end with is dodge Durango. So i'm pissed the hell o ff cus I just got my car back less than 3 weeks ago and now this prick hits mm. So I calm down enuff to get his info. He like didn’t u see me coming thru the light. I'm like dawg , u rear ended me u shouldn’t have run the light and watch wtf Is going on in front of u. So I looked at his insurance card , the shyts expired, so I still copy down the info , but then I say yo this info is expired where the current info , he claimed he couldn’t find it I’m like yo wt h!!! so he write down his info on a piece o paper and he’s like here's my number we can settle this with out going thru the police or the insurance company, I m like what, mufuka I don’t know u , so I call the cops , they neva showed up, called like 3 times, the n basically this dude got in his car and was like I gotta go, I m like u don’t have to go no where, so I wrote down his plate number , so he like I got do xyz , I’m like u just smacked the back of my shyt u aint goin nowhere till the popo get here, well he turns on his car and rolls out , I'm standing there like yo wtf looking stupid , the popo never showed up , I waited for over an hour they still never came so I went to the station to file a report, I got a few witnesses names and numbers and addresses. This dude was so shady ,I suspect he didn’t have insurance or a license cus he was acting real shady the whole time so now I’m assed out , now if they cant find this guy, I know my shyt is really gonna sky rocket 4real!!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
i got rear ended 2 months ago by a dodge durango too! **** those dodge durangos eh?

did you complain to the cops that you called numerous times and they never showed up? thats some ****ty *** service from cops. you should complain to them and say, "what if i was injured and needed an ambulance? you woulda just let me lay there and die?"

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
I hope you wrote down the license plate number and his drivers license info to report to the police and insurance.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
That really sucks.
As previously stated, if you wrote down his info, the police will catch up to him. Leaving the scene of an accident is basically a hit & run. He's gonna get screwed severly.
If his insurance is expired, hopefully he has an up to date card but didn't have it with him. If not, your company will have to pay which may raise your rates. The only real thing I can see wrong is the bumper cover. The trunk lid, you can probably push it back out from the inside. Of course you'll be able to tell something happened, but it won't look as bad

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
man, thats some weak a$$ luck. idk about pennsylvania's laws, but i dont think you can leave an accident scene after the cops have been called--thats fleeing the scene of an accident here in wisconsin. at least you have some witnesses and all his info. if he doesnt have insurance, is it possible to sue him for the damages? what are the laws on that?

angelplus

Reaction score
what a ****er. straight up. and those popos are proly out either eatin donuts, or trying to catch speeders... thats all they're good for.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
If you didn't get his driver's licence number, you might be fukked. It coulda been a stolen car/tag or something. Good luck with all that.

jonblizz

Reaction score
I know a friend who know a detective in pa, he looked up dude info and verified all the info i got from dude , so hopefully i should be all right , im gonna get my estimate today after work, ill post it l8er for those who are interested

jonblizz

Reaction score
ryan s said:
man, thats some weak a$$ luck. idk about pennsylvania's laws, but i dont think you can leave an accident scene after the cops have been called--thats fleeing the scene of an accident here in wisconsin. at least you have some witnesses and all his info. if he doesnt have insurance, is it possible to sue him for the damages? what are the laws on that?
idk , about the laws here but i will definately do a lil research, I've only been involved in 2 accidents my whole life , both in 2006 , ain't that sum bullshyt!!!!!!!!!!!

Back