Why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
jonblizz said:
I've only been involved in 2 accidents my whole life , both in 2006 , ain't that sum bullshyt!!!!!!!!!!!
werd dude, and its not even april yet. g/l with fixing it and everything...hopefully youll get the dude to pay for it so your insurance wont go up.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sorry to see what happened to your car man. I used to work for Allstate. As long as you have his info you should be fine. I see that your popo friend found his info. Good. Don’t worry about your insurance. No matter the circumstances or situation, anytime you’re rear ended……….. it’s the other car’s fault. Insurance companies feel that no matter what the driver in front of you does, you should have enough time and space to slow down. I’ve been rear-ended 3 times in my life and my insurance never went up. Good luck and keep us posted of the progress. Be thankful you didn’t get hurt.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that sucks dude, and that guy is retarded for doin that sh!t. you cant just leave the scene of an accident cuz you got sh!t to do.....if you got sh!t to do, be more careful driving or dont even drive especiallly if youre not gonna pay attention. f*ckin moron. i wouldve been just as pissed as you man. some dude was cutting a corner really tight in his big utility truck, like, his drivers side wheels were 2 inches off my passenger side curb, and he almost took the whole front of my car off with the side of his truck, i yelled "f*ck you" out my window, he stopped like he was all pissed, and that set me off so bad, haha, i jumped out of my car and started flippin, "you better learn how to f*ckin drive" "learn which side of the f'in road to be on" all kinds of sh!t like that. then he goes, "boy, you got a mouth on you" and then i was like "yea, its cuz of f*cks like you that dont know how to drive" hahahahaha. some people need yearly drivers license tests. that would solve some bullsh!t. sorry for the rant, but i feel your pain even though ive never been in that situation.

Back