will f2's from a 5th gen fit?

Levi

Reaction score
I've read that the tein basics from the 5th gen's will fit our cars so I was wondering if that was true with the F2's as well.

That'd be something cuz lowering springs for 4th gens fit perfectly for 5th gens, and if that was possible, that stuff would swap over to 6th gens. But we all know that isn't true.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
On the 5th gen, the rear suspension bushing is mounted in the lower control arm. On the 6th gen, it is mounted inside the strut. There just isn't a way to make them work.

Edit: Actually I don't know if it is in the lower control arm or not, but I know for sure it is on the car and not in the strut like ours. Replaced suspension in both gens this summer so I haven't seen it in a few months.
that is correct...look in the rear wheel well of a 5th gen, right above the tire...bam...bushing just hangin out :lawl:
That'd be something cuz lowering springs for 4th gens fit perfectly for 5th gens, and if that was possible, that stuff would swap over to 6th gens. But we all know that isn't true.
90-97 suspensions swap...that's why ;) 98-02 are unique among accords (but the same as 99-03 tl's and 01(?)-03 cl's).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I've inquired about 5th Gen/TSX suspension for our cars a number of times. Unfortunately 4th Gen's/5th Gen's have more in common with each other than the 6th Gen's do as far as suspension and some other parts.

jaron001

Reaction score
yea im not sayin they do or dont just i know 100% for sure the front forks work on the 6th gen im using them as we speak.

finch13

Reaction score
Fronts might work, rears probably not. Keep in mind the gross weights are different so you're screwing around with **** the wasn't engineered for other ****. If you're trying to save money, stop being a cheap *** and pay up.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
not trying to be a cheap *** but there was a dude on HT selling them for a crazy low price and seems how i have to sell my current suspension first so I'll have the money to buy the new F2's I'm trying to find the cheapest possible way to get them.

Back