Will these gauge overlay's work?

Narftastic

Reaction score
oh oops i didnt read that lol.......im acually gonna try to use it to cover the turn signal part on my tail lights

Gotta Be Marc

Reaction score

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score
shipping took a while w/these guys. I chose the expedited shipping option, and it still took almost 2 weeks to get. I know it was over thanksgiving weekend, so thursday-friday they were closed, but still took a while.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
while putting the overlays on did it mess up your fuel/temp gauge accuracy? man, i wish they lit up bright white instead of a faded blue. sheesh. by chance do you have any more day time pics of the new gauges in your car but not close up?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^wish they were neutral white as well.

OP, did they give you a wire tap or similar hardware to squeeze on to the cruise wire, or did you custom wire these?

Bax

Reaction score
They look amazing in the daytime. The light blue kinda kills it at night, but still a lot better looking than the other ugly green/blue glow gauges. :lawl:

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score
Before starting anything, i took close pics from a few diff angles of the exact placement of the needles. The tach, speedo, and temp don't really matter, but the fuel gauge is the crucial one. I did end up moving the fuel gauge by accident, but luckily i had pictures so it should be pretty much spot on, as far as accuracy.

I'll take more pics when I get a chance. And yea, I was super annoyed that they were bluish and not pure white, as the pic on the ebay auction showed, but after a few days with it, I think it might be better this way, because its a softer light, at night. I imagine the white would hit your eyes harder, the light blue is a bit softer on the eyes. And it still manages to keep an OEM tone to it. So its not too bad.

As far as wiring, they included no wiring hardware, but then again, its not really necessary. The only two wires you have to worry about are the power and the ground. Nothing else.

I just used two of these onto the wire behind the cruise control button:

dzuyd-albums-install-picture6132-06a.jpg

Back