Wings West W-type on Coupe...how hard??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Im doing the same thing...Iv only contacted NokBlu for some info..

I had him measure the Side of the bumper to the inside of the grill.(bottom) I belive its 17.5".-Sedan
Now I need somebody to measure there coupe bumper(98-00) to see the measurement.

Really one of my main concerns are the sides where it wraps around..
if you have any updates give me a shout :D i really want to give it a shout and i have about a month of nothing to do

Good luck, hit me up if u need any help.
will do!!! i leave knoxville may 23rd so maybe we will have some good weather next week and we can take some pics...of course i have a clean car now, so i should of given you a shout

sounds awesome...i can't wait to see it
want to help?? :D i have no tools to do anything...but maybe i can come down when i get it done, if it seems possible

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
As far as I can tell the 98-00 sedan and coupe bumpers are very similiar. People have put it on 01-02 sedans which I imagine to be a harder job. This is all speculation though. I would just see if you can borrow one and see how close it is out the box so you know what you are getting into.

Just realize that you really shouldn't use filler. You can use filler on urathane but with something that will flex like a lip and go through constant abuse, it will have a good chance of cracking. So, if you have to just trim you are good, if you have to fill, you may not want to DD it, or go cheap on the paint (DIY).

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i knew eric wanted to be a sedan owner this entire time........... :driving:

lol

dont worry, i think i might be putting coupe parts on my car soon

best of luck mang

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the 98-00 sedan and coupe bumpers are very similiar. People have put it on 01-02 sedans which I imagine to be a harder job. This is all speculation though. I would just see if you can borrow one and see how close it is out the box so you know what you are getting into.

Just realize that you really shouldn't use filler. You can use filler on urathane but with something that will flex like a lip and go through constant abuse, it will have a good chance of cracking. So, if you have to just trim you are good, if you have to fill, you may not want to DD it, or go cheap on the paint (DIY).

yeah i might go pick up the lip next week to try it out...owner said i can pick it up and try it out..and if i don't like it then i can just give it back to them...which is a pretty sweet deal i think :D

i just need to find a coupe that i can test fit it on..might just walk around the parking lot till i find one haha

i knew eric wanted to be a sedan owner this entire time........... :driving:

lol

dont worry, i think i might be putting coupe parts on my car soon

best of luck mang
actually i have thought about getting a 6thgen sedan..not because they look better, but for function....

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
hey man any update? I bought another 99' front bumper,just curious how it was going,since i cant get the front lip as cheap.ha

ok so we need 98-00 sedans and 01-02 sedans help

the Coupes front bumper from the edge to the beginning of the bottom grill is 24"ish

it appears that the different year sedans have a smaller/larger section..so can we please get some measurements from yall. :)

using this as example:pic of NokBlu's car:
nok.jpg

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
No updates...lip is still in Knoxville...i got really busy packing up and was sick before that..so i didn't get anything done

98acclude

Reaction score
get the lip yet? I wanna see how this is going? Im wantin a 98-00 2dr lip on my 98 4dr... this is gonna help me out alot if this works out. :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i didn't end up getting it..just didn't like the look over my current lip....the curve on the front just doesn't match up that great

Back