Wink or Broadway?

Straightedge

Reaction score
Should have kept it OEM. I had a Broadway and felt it was a waste of money, regardless of how cheap they may be. How lazy do you have to be if you spend money on a bigger mirror just so you don't have to turn your head? Glare in your rear-view? Tilt the mirror down a little. Come on.

Anyway, sorry for that little rant. Its unnecessary in my opinion, but I'll just leave it at that.

Its not only glare, the wink mirror, has nothing to do with glare, its a look or a style someone likes.

thats like saying its stupid to spend money on rims because the stock ones work just fine.

or look at the hella flush trend, its terrible for your tires, and tons of people still dig the hell out of it.

its the look that appeals to people.
and if there is a functionality to it, its a bonus!

Honestly, if I came across a Wink mirror for cheap (I'm talkin like $5), I'd be tempted to try it out. The only thing that would bug me is that it would take up too much of my view. I hate when I have to pull my sunvisors down, most of the time I don't even bother with the sunvisors and drive with the sun in my eyes just because I can see more. It's just a personal gripe of mine. Most people don't care, but I think it would get to me after a while.

The wink doesn't sit low enough to really obstruct a view, plus its adjustable.

Last edited:

Ofnir107

Reaction score
I hate when I have to pull my sunvisors down, most of the time I don't even bother with the sunvisors and drive with the sun in my eyes just because I can see more. .

Have you tried using sunglasses? :lawl:

It's already too late since OP already bought the mirror but has anyone used/seen these in person? I like how it's OEM looking and increases your vision. Since it's from Spoon, the price is ridiculous. There's blue tint to reduce the glare, but I can't imagine spending $50+ on a mirror.

Good choice on the Broadway. I've seen the Wink mirror in person and they're just too bucky IMO. Definitely seems out of place.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Lol I wear glasses, so I can't fit sunglasses over them. And I'm a broke college student so I can't afford prescription sunglasses right now.

Straightedge said:
The wink doesn't sit low enough to really obstruct a view, plus its adjustable.

Depends on the driver. I tend to sit up straight, so the visors/mirror would be closer to my head than most people, hence why I don't drive with the visors down usually.

98acclude

Reaction score
I really like the wink mirror I dont own one on my car but I've driven my buddies ef 4 door and you can see everything and the sun didnt bother me too much as the mirror itself acts like a sun visor plus if you have a tint strip across the front the sun isnt really an issue... I really want to get one plus they're not too expensive a few dollars more than the broadway mirror so it's kind of a toss up and personal preference..

hotaccord243

Reaction score
mir-r17-m.jpg

17-inch Panoramic Mirror attaches to existing mirror = no blind spots. Ever.

Have it in my car. When I drive ANY other car, it drives me nuts. I can't live without it. 360-degree vision with just a turn of the eye. and only for $20. plus you get to keep the visors- lol.

Back