Wink or Broadway?

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Of course it wasn't necessary for me to upgrade/downgrade to a Broadway mirror but I thought "what the heck, it's only $12 bucks so I might as well get it." Money comes and money goes, however I think it's worth every penny spent. I mean people spend money on lambo doors, TVs, etc etc and you don't think that's a waste? Everyone has different tastes and preferences when it comes to cars and I don't think buying a broadway mirror cut the fact that I don't have to turn my head (still do) anymore nor makes us lazy. Just my 2 cents.:roy:

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
I apologize, I should have generalized my post a little bit more. It wasn't directed to you, Ilovemy6thgen, its just the trend I've encountered with those who have Broadway style mirrors in their cars (cousins and friends).

sm1ke said:
It's unnecessary in my opinion
With that mentality, so is every other modification made to a perfectly usable bone-stock car.

I'll eat my words here, since I agree with this statement. A lot of modifications are unnecessary, especially when it comes to cosmetic mods. I am :owned: :smash:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i don't know about you guys but i always check my blind spot by turning my head, i never rely on a a mirror ... i like the broadway because i don't ever have to adjust my mirror due to glare ... i'm not lazy, it's just inconvenient, trust me i'm one of the few people in this world who actually use turn signals! lol

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
I apologize, I should have generalized my post a little bit more. It wasn't directed to you, Ilovemy6thgen, its just the trend I've encountered with those who have Broadway style mirrors in their cars (cousins and friends)
No problem, no harm taken :naughty:

i don't know about you guys but i always check my blind spot by turning my head, i never rely on a a mirror ... i like the broadway because i don't ever have to adjust my mirror due to glare ... i'm not lazy, it's just inconvenient, trust me i'm one of the few people in this world who actually use turn signals! lol

+1

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I apologize, I should have generalized my post a little bit more. It wasn't directed to you, Ilovemy6thgen, its just the trend I've encountered with those who have Broadway style mirrors in their cars (cousins and friends).

I'll eat my words here, since I agree with this statement. A lot of modifications are unnecessary, especially when it comes to cosmetic mods. I am :owned: :smash:

what a guy. lol :thumbsup:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i don't know about you guys but i always check my blind spot by turning my head, i never rely on a a mirror

yeah, same here. i like to mean mug the person im about to cut off :lawl:

i like the wink better because you can see everything, and more than what i can see out of my broadwayesque mirror. not just for changing lanes and ****...more so for whats about to slam into my car.​

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
doing a mod or something different just because its cheap does not make much sense to me cuz in that case, decals are cheaper and in some cases free.
But if you must, broadway because wink is just too much and would look funny PLUS you lose your visors? not a smart move IMO.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Honestly, if I came across a Wink mirror for cheap (I'm talkin like $5), I'd be tempted to try it out. The only thing that would bug me is that it would take up too much of my view. I hate when I have to pull my sunvisors down, most of the time I don't even bother with the sunvisors and drive with the sun in my eyes just because I can see more. It's just a personal gripe of mine. Most people don't care, but I think it would get to me after a while.

Back