Wire tuck question

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
When I took out the ac, I clipped off the harnesses that ran to the a/c compressor and canister (in front of radiator). Think that could have ne thing to do w/ it?

i highly doubt it.

any pics of said wire tuck?

and as for things not working, how did you go about extending the wires?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
it could cause some confusion with the wiring...Since when you turn the AC on one of the fans comes on..SO possibly unplugging-cutting them mayb is tricking the car into thinking there unplugged. the fans should come on around 180+(mine does)
Im not sure whats all involved in taking out AC but i would reconnect those wire JUST to see.?

if anything hardwire them like my buddy did in his 240. but still dunno about the temp and headlights

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
it could cause some confusion with the wiring...Since when you turn the AC on one of the fans comes on..SO possibly unplugging-cutting them mayb is tricking the car into thinking there unplugged. the fans should come on around 180+(mine does)
Im not sure whats all involved in taking out AC but i would reconnect those wire JUST to see.?

ive had my a/c out since november and having it unplugged/cut will cause no problems.

Theory208

Reaction score
The wires were meshed together then twisted really tight. Soldered them with lead rosin core wire. Second pic is fan ground to radiator mount. Sanded and cleaned both sides of the surface. I could cut out the solder and crimp them down. I'm wondering if I blew a maxi-fuse. I'm not sure which one (or 2) it could be. 2 pics of the fuses below, thanks
Edit: I got a light tester. Is there a way maxi-fuses can be tested? Or could they test them at murray's/ o'rileys?
Edit: when I turn on the gauge cluster, the diplay dims as it should, but when I turn on the high beams the blue light doesn't come on
tuck1.jpg

tuck2.jpg

-Headlights are out (high and low)
-Radiator fan not turning on
-temp gauge not turning on
tuck4.jpg

tuck3.jpg

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
eh, i wouldnt really ground to the radiator mount. plus that kind ruins the tuck since its exposed, haha.

Last edited:
Back