You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Mikey

Reaction score
when your parents think your cars a peice of crap because you didnt leave it stock...
I modded my last car(92 Accord) and everyone, myself included, thought it was a piece of crap, lol. The CG is clean, nice, fresh and everyone loves it. I dont plan on modding it heavily, but if i do, everyone will probably think it's a piece, lol.

eggs

Reaction score
you know you drive a 6th gen when your tein basics are all the way down and a tl on springs is lower than you (lol carrie):eekwtf:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well then im glad i got type twos haha. im not even all the way and im scraping everything...im not even scraping the bumper guys. im scraping my frame! it hurts everytime cause i know it's coming when i accidentally drive too fast and i see a little dip in the road. i pucker up my butt and close my eyes! then i die a little inside.

ejreams

Reaction score
When after being a part of this forum for a while you figure out that there are so many little things that can go wrong with this car that you spend 3 days looking for a solution that isn't there.

Only to go outside and try putting new bulbs in the sockets because your mother suggests it and what do you know, problem solved.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
When after being a part of this forum for a while you figure out that there are so many little things that can go wrong with this car that you spend 3 days looking for a solution that isn't there.

Only to go outside and try putting new bulbs in the sockets because your mother suggests it and what do you know, problem solved.

yea we definitely over think things too much when we start working on cars. sometimes a simple approach is all you need.

Back