You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
well then im glad i got type twos haha. im not even all the way and im scraping everything...im not even scraping the bumper guys. im scraping my frame! it hurts everytime cause i know it's coming when i accidentally drive too fast and i see a little dip in the road. i pucker up my butt and close my eyes! then i die a little inside.

Crap man... I'm on type 1's and I have the exact same feeling. It hurts when I try and clear a speed bump and I hear a hard thud...

hondachik

Reaction score
well then im glad i got type twos haha. im not even all the way and im scraping everything...im not even scraping the bumper guys. im scraping my frame! it hurts everytime cause i know it's coming when i accidentally drive too fast and i see a little dip in the road. i pucker up my butt and close my eyes! then i die a little inside.

Lol, I remember the feeling. Plus I make that sucking sound with my teeth and cringe. Then I kinda look around to see if anyone else heard that, lol.

Only thing I scrub on now is my rims if I'm going too fast and hit a bump.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Lol, I remember the feeling. Plus I make that sucking sound with my teeth and cringe. Then I kinda look around to see if anyone else heard that, lol.

Only thing I scrub on now is my rims if I'm going too fast and hit a bump.

Rims & Frame for me... and i can be going about 35-40 and not see a small little bump and it'll feel like my rims hit the curb...

hondachik

Reaction score
Rims & Frame for me... and i can be going about 35-40 and not see a small little bump and it'll feel like my rims hit the curb...

Exactly, thats how I feel. However with mine being so big, within the first week of me having them on the car (and not knowing how to drive with em' on there), I ripped the sides of my rear bumper off of the body of the car. So on each side, it isn't attached to the car and it's sticking out.

Buying a new bumper FTL.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Exactly, thats how I feel. However with mine being so big, within the first week of me having them on the car (and not knowing how to drive with em' on there), I ripped the sides of my rear bumper off of the body of the car. So on each side, it isn't attached to the car and it's sticking out.

Buying a new bumper FTL.

:ohsnap:

Another reason why i dont ever want big rims...

Mikey

Reaction score
Another reason why if i do a drop its gonna be on bags, lol. Scraping EVERYTHING is NOT cool. I dont care who you are.

Back