You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

imaricer:)

Reaction score
ummm, how often do you mess with yours???

see, it is possible... and if you cant at all, you cant drive... (just saying)

I dont it was messed up from the pre owner...

I didnt know they were trying to race the first time. second time i was so determined to win i missed my turn lol

hondachik

Reaction score
When your "low fuel" light no longer works...

Thing is, I haven't ran out of gas since it's been out, even though I usually run my tank under E. Funny how when the light was working, I ran out of gas going up a hill. Lucky me, it cut off entering my moms driveway, hehe. Then I was able to cut it back on again, and drive it under the carport. Ohhh yeahhhh. Good times with teh Honda.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
When your "low fuel" light no longer works...

Thing is, I haven't ran out of gas since it's been out, even though I usually run my tank under E. Funny how when the light was working, I ran out of gas going up a hell. Lucky me, it cut off entering my moms driveway, hehe. Then I was able to cut it back on again, and pull it under the carport. Ohhh yeahhhh. Good times with teh Honda.

You probably just damaged your fuel pump. Good work :thumbsup:

hondachik

Reaction score
Lol, my fault guys. I meant hill, lol. I was going up the hill and it cut off in front of her mailbox as I was turning in to the driveway. I panicked and immediately cut it back on and then drove it under the carport. 1st, and last time I've ever ran out of gas. I'd just gotten off work was just too tired to go to the gas station. That was about a year ago though.

xx24xx

Reaction score
You are pounding your 12" DD sub and your tail lights shake themselves loose and get HELLA loud.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Lol, my fault guys. I meant hill, lol. I was going up the hill and it cut off in front of her mailbox as I was turning in to the driveway. I panicked and immediately cut it back on and then drove it under the carport. 1st, and last time I've ever ran out of gas. I'd just gotten off work was just too tired to go to the gas station. That was about a year ago though.

you may have "ran out" of gas but because you were on a hill you might have had some gas left. the gas might have been shifted to an area the fuel pump couldn't get to...just saying =D

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
when your ac system sucks

when your faux leather seats are really comfy on a long drive

when you want to chuck your "woodgrain" pieces out the window

Back