You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

hondachik

Reaction score
shouldnt this forum be your best friend?

Lol, yeah. But google provides a quicker result, and sometimes pictures. Plus I'm able to find the answer to some things that haven't been asked/answered thoroughly on this forum.

hondachik

Reaction score
When you're hoping other 6th gen owners see your decals & signup on the website.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
When you de-badge the back and it's still there! :eusa_doh:
:doh: its for the ghostly accord badge for me, im leaving the honda badge

when you stare at your car from afar and have a happy feeling knowing that's YOUR car! :)
and obsess over waiting paychecks for waiting upgrades

Lol! I wouldn't want to see you change your spark plugs. :lawl: jk.
:lolhitting:

Lol, I know how to change those just fine. Of course, I always have my boyfriends supervision while doing so. =)
good for you, then again, why you outta dur kitchen??? :lolhitting: sorry, your loved more than most girls cause you actually try :beer:

When you're 79 yo grandpa has an 6GA sedan too.

When same grandpa always asks why your car looks different than his (because of my black 17in wheels, altezza lights (i know, i know, altezza, right?), rear bumper kit (i know, i know, bumper kit, right?)) and you just tell him it came that way from the past owner and being that old he forgets even though things keep changing.

When you learned your lesson about cheap egay parts the hard way before discovering this most awesomest forum!

When you tried a front bumper kit too and it got scraped and destroyed at stock height (currently sedan 02 front bumper, also cracked, so switching to coupe 02 bumper and installing the coupe fogs and lowering properly with coilovers, no cut springs)

When hitting a raccoon at <45 mph completely obliterates your stock plastic front bumper (when I thought it a good idea to try a kit front bumper after that):jerkit:

When you spent a good chunk of the day willing to read through an 80 page thread about stuff of your car other people experience. (This thread alone has convinced me to ditch the AT for a MT 6spd instead of a 5spd and to do it before turboing).
some of these i just dont know what to say...

1.When breaking peoples necks that have their "hella flush"civics.
2.When you take it to the tire shop and they look at the front of the car and ask "what kind of car is that?" :jarred:
3.When you have a system and all you can her is the rattles!
1 and 2... agreed 3... i have this wierd rattle in the roof somewhere around the sunroof, any ideas?

When you make mods to make it NOT look like an Accord.
i saw an R33 and R34 front end bumper for our cars??? thought about it but didnt pursue...

that's the gross weight you're looking at. the weight on the side isn't the curb weight. our curb weight is like 3200 i believe.
:fail:

When people like your car because they like the taillights looking like a "baby nsx"
i get prelude more often...

You know you drive a 6th gen Accord sedan when....
you keep saying "fo dos mo hoz"
wow?

haha i say it evrytime someone trys talkin ish about sedans :icon_axe:
well you know what... our coupes are lighter and have the same number of seats in our cars, so it clearly means we get there faster in style ^_^

same here and usually they dont have a comeback :)
read previous statment?

it either "well u got me there" or " hey im married." or " i have backseats in my civic hatch" hahaha
or... they can squeeze in like ill squeeze into them later? :naughtyrun:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
when ur ac vent shutter dosnt open,close properly and u have to adjust each one individually then u turn the ac on and they all go which ever way they feel like.... :ughrun:
ummm, how often do you mess with yours???

when this forum takes over your life. el oh el
like it has done for me, by getting through 2hrs of work out of 5??

when u dont have tint and u feel like ur in a greenhouse even w the ac blasting...
thats why i drive between the hours of 12pm and 6/7am...

When you lose to a Ford Focus :gtfo:
the only one ive had issues with is a buddies whos modded his pretty well... and im still running OEM stuff throughout...

sad, but true... it happened to me, and it was 2 guys in the car lol. i got it the 2nd time tho...
see, it is possible... and if you cant at all, you cant drive... (just saying)

It happened to me last night on the way home. I mean, I was gunning it, but I only got to 3k rpms and my turn was coming up. If I didn't have my 2 children in the back seat and my air on, I would've given it to them. Srsly.

BTW, Chevron w/ Techron does make a difference. I notice my RPM's are going up faster...or maybe it's just the fact I have two of those heavy *** rims off my car, LOL.
dont know what to say bout that, the only gas stations near me are Citgo, BP, Thorton's and maybe a Shell...

:seewhatyoudid: well im confused too. anyway whatever i said wasn't directed towards anyone haha there we go!! problem solved, continue with this thread =D

You know you drive a 6th gen accord when you hide your face when you see a grandma pull up in a 6th gen...
fail all...

what about when grannies dig your car :duckhunt:
i see this as 1 or 2 options! 1. RUN FOREST RUN!!! or 2. Make some money... :ugh:

then i would definitely floor it...:skurred:
my option as well

When you find cutting a small hole in your hood so a supercharger will fit, worth it.
i could see that ^_^ or even making a custom hood from the OE

When you have to buy civic fogs (98-00 owners)
yeah, accord harness/button with civic lights FTW

shouldnt this forum be your best friend?
tis for me!!! :omghi2u:

Lol, yeah. But google provides a quicker result, and sometimes pictures. Plus I'm able to find the answer to some things that haven't been asked/answered thoroughly on this forum.
:rock: for pics

Back