What'd you do to your accord today?

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I reinstalled my stock tail lights after giving them a coat of transparent red and black VHT. They look miuch classier, but I'm debating whether I want to clearcoat them.

I also painted my rear brake light black. It looks damn good and its making me want to paint all my interior pieces the same way.

Got pics of how they turned out? I wanna see the difference.
I cleared mine after doing the same to my taillights, but I used pactra transparent paint.
My Taillight color change DIY

Varnell

Reaction score
I cleared mine after doing the same to my taillights, but I used pactra transparent paint.

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. I really like how it turned out, but I think a clearcoat would set it off. Your DIY is actually what inspired me to do it. I liked what yours looked like after just one coat of transparent black and red.

Hello People

Reaction score
Ordered an amplifier to properly power my aftermarket speakers. The sony head unit I put in just isn't cutting it with like 15W RMS.

Also gave it a good wash. If the weather permits, tomorrow I'm gonna reapply paint sealant and do a better job with the rain-x (streaked like crazy).

Varnell

Reaction score

t72b.jpg

mrnude

Reaction score
Cleaned TB and changed the oil. Was gonna clean the IAC But don' have a compatible screwdriver

Back