FNCONE's Honda Accord 2001 V6 Sedan

gabrielandre

Reaction score
Love the car, the color looks great and looks like you had fun in the junk yards. :D

Question: Are those headlights bought from eBay? I'm planning on buying a pair myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FNCONE

Reaction score
Love the car, the color looks great and looks like you had fun in the junk yards. :D

Question: Are those headlights bought from eBay? I'm planning on buying a pair myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes these are the eBAY black housing. You dont know how hooked I'am finding stuff in the junk yards.
Gracias Boricua

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks Man! I appreciate the comments. The trunk spoiler is an eBAY special from Raven Racing ? ( The seller i believe) BUT DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT. I was going for something flush on the trunk (Like the 08-12 Accords) and i ended up liking this wing a lot. Just searched eBAY and i really liked it for a cheap spoiler.
( I tried finding the item i didn't see it. If i do I'll tell you guys the sellers name)
Thank you for your effort, sir. My car is actually a coupe (obviously my sig tells it lol) but I'm really digginng the spoiler if it fits our coupes. More or less, some sedan owners might be digging it as well. :boink:

Your thread will be filled w/ an awful lot of pics eventually :lawl: which we're always in for more n' more. :naughty:

They are custom but i did not do the perforated lol. (DIY POKE HOLES INTO YOUR LEATHER:henry:)
Yeah, that's a risky one lol.

Last edited:

agginline86

Reaction score
diggin the perforated panels
super clean! Def an OEM+ feel

great effort, great results, keep it up!

FNCONE

Reaction score
Thank you for your effort, sir. My car is actually a coupe (obviously my sig tells it lol) but I'm really digginng the spoiler if it fits our coupes. More or less, some sedan owners might be digging it as well. :boink:

Your thread will be filled w/ an awful lot of pics eventually :lawl: which we're always in for more n' more. :naughty:

Yeah, that's a risky one lol.

I take pictures of everything I do to the car.
YEAH I didn't want members to think i MAKE perforated leather lol

diggin the perforated panels
super clean! Def an OEM+ feel

great effort, great results, keep it up!

Appreciate it Agginline86!

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Damn awesome build so far man! Im hella jelly, great ride thread for a new comer!

Back