Shrimp on the barbie 2014 *Pikshurs added*

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

If May is doable, I think that'd be the best time. Right before school lets out, so we would still not have to deal with the traffic and congestion of summer rush, and it's not too hot just yet. Also keeps Red and myself out of the heat with our pregnant ladies.

Gmoney

Reaction score

Only if you guys were closer to nj :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Thanks all, we're pretty excited.

Wellllll.....the tranny took a dump. :whymewhyme: I'm having it rebuilt now. Would love to have done a 5spd swap, but for as cheap as I'm getting it done (by a Master Honda Tech, with all Honda updated parts), I couldn't logic it when I need a car now. :rage:

oh noes! Sucks you couldn't swap to manual, but the reason makes complete sense. It's times like that that a 2nd car would be so nice.

Congrats on the wedding, man! Almost the same anniversary as us, we're June 25th. GL with the planning and everything.

So seeing that most of July is out, and August is very "iffy" for Chris, have we considered basing this around IA or something like that. Since we will all be there

We should do what the majority of people are able to do. In fact if we are ruling out certain dates just for certain people to accommodate them, then they need to show up on the date we pick, or it'll have been for nothing. Not to be a jerk or anything, just being frank.

We can do May, my car might still not have a lip but whatever. Seems the most ideal? Maybe the 31st? Or we can center it around IA. Spend Saturday 7/19 at the speedway, then head to BG that night, check in at a hotel, then head to Joey's that night if we get there early enough, or Sunday morning (7/20). I don't need to spend 2 days at the speedway, but that's me.

Just now seeing this. But you guys can add me to the list!

Added you Jake

Only if you guys were closer to nj :/

Cruise down with Styx2015, he's coming from NY maybe

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score

Red, you're ride still will be in so much better shape than mine, so you can't complain too much :party36: I like the idea of May 31st, it gives plenty of planning time and within reasonable time limit too.

Gmoney

Reaction score

Me and the lady were planning a drive down to Florida in the summer but who knows I might be able to slide by

Ledford

Reaction score

Man I wish I could make it. Don't know if I could swing it though. However if y'all ever do any meets in Nashville i could def make it to one of those as I'm only 45 min away. RR congrats on the baby!

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I 'May' be able to swing this even if it is at the end of May, will have to see.

Is that what the majority are leaning towards?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

It sounds to me like it's gotta be May or August for everyone who said they were interested to make it. If August works for more people then by all means let's do August, and I'll play it by ear & make it if I can. But if May works for us, then I'm good with it.

Man I wish I could make it. Don't know if I could swing it though. However if y'all ever do any meets in Nashville i could def make it to one of those as I'm only 45 min away. RR congrats on the baby!

Thanks! 45 minutes in which direction? Nashville is about an hour from Bowling Green...so at max you have a 1 hr 45 min drive. You should make the trip. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back