Brushed aluminum vinyl wrap!!!!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy to see someone take this idea into reality.
Excited to see the rest

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Sorry man, Im not a fan. Take the vinyl off and try again with a heat gun. You NEED a heat gun for it to turn out correctly.

SkylarkAlias

Reaction score
Sorry man, Im not a fan. Take the vinyl off and try again with a heat gun. You NEED a heat gun for it to turn out correctly.

I completely agree with you....had i not done this in the break room at work on a saturday I would have used the heat gun...i was just excited to get an idea of how it would look. I have already removed it, unfortunately i haven't seen my heat gun in a few months, if i don't find it on my day off ill buy another one and do my best to make it right. but thanks for checking it out.

BTW im not a fan of lowered cars or carbon fiber, but to each his own (go a head kill me IDC) i think they look nice and all just not my style. Only woodgrain i have every liked was the canary yellow woodgrain on the Q45s with the white interior... made me think $$$$$

Last edited:

Leonidas

Reaction score
i would love to do this but I have yet to find an instructional diy on how to remove the door panel on a coupe. i tried to do it but when i got to the middle leather section i pulled it and the metal tabs started to pry off and they wont go back in so i stopped. help would be much appreciated

Mark2001Accord

Reaction score
This is really cool. Will the grooves show , if you have the standard peices, not the smooth woodgrain surfaces?

Back