What'd you do to your accord today?

phi1542

Reaction score
Nice haha I might look into hard race ones cuz even after I get my alignment my car still pulls in a direction and when I drive over bumps my car follows the bumps. Pretty sketchy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Got the fenders wrapped recently, sideskirts and door guard trim have been wrapped as well (no pictures of them wrapped). Gotta say wrapping is pretty enjoyable, just sucks that I have to bondo all of these dings and dents before I can wrap the rest of the car.
fdf48b03eaf2a582efcc1a0ec92e91ba.jpg
b96a34e1bcab7d547fc59f75fc5ebb04.jpg
b8e37656878908c4b1ceb7a0d0aa9122.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score
Damn that's gonna be so clean when it's done. Nice color bro! **** everyone is wrapping their car. I want to do mine but I'm so broke right now LOL I will eventually though

WilDFirE

Reaction score
Hrmm, guess I'll take a crack at my most recent updates. Glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking. I've actually done roughly one upgrade per year as time permits if there is interest i could always rebuild my main thread. But the most recent is..

Suspension upgrade:
KYB AGX Adjustables Front/Rear

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I added some Lucas engine stop leak today to the accord.

And I added an fender intake tube to the Tundra last night. Throttle response is up and the butt dyno says I gained some. Now the testing of 0-60 after I get my new performance air filter.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Damn that's gonna be so clean when it's done. Nice color bro! **** everyone is wrapping their car. I want to do mine but I'm so broke right now LOL I will eventually though

Thanks Derek! I can't wait to finish it!Haha I was considering painting it but I found the entire roll of vinyl for 430 on vinylspec and I couldn't pass up the deal. Hoping to finish in 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/quote]

phi1542

Reaction score
Thanks Derek! I can't wait to finish it!Haha I was considering painting it but I found the entire roll of vinyl for 430 on vinylspec and I couldn't pass up the deal. Hoping to finish in 2 weeks

[/QUOTE]
That's hella cheap. A whole car wrapped for around 400 bucks... people pay thousands for a wrap job at a shop. I wish I had the skills to do it myself. I would mess up so bad if I did it on my own

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
That's hella cheap. A whole car wrapped for around 400 bucks... people pay thousands for a wrap job at a shop. I wish I had the skills to do it myself. I would mess up so bad if I did it on my own

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
It's honestly not that difficult, just play around with it and you'll understand how to work the wrap. Granted my wrap job probably won't be as nice as a professional's but it's a good learning experience

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back