Frankensteins Official Thread

capsidx

Reaction score
Took one of those car wash pics the other day lol. I definitely like oem headlights better. Can’t wait for the turbo :lawl: then I’ll really drive a sleeper.
45262d1311ef8b3bc8cf0b7e7955868b.jpg

capsidx

Reaction score
You’re such an a$$ lol. Luckily for me I don’t need to do anything to beat an frs since it’s got super low horsepower for a “sports car” oh wait. It’s just roughly as much as my 1999 family sedan :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
I guess I should try to have fun going 40 into a 20 degree corner and not having enough power to accelerate out of the apex :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
Speaking of rednecks lol I just “got passed “ by an 06 Chevy impala ss. The funny thing is that it was up a hill for the most part and he barely and I mean barely passed. Once we got to the speed limit (75-80) he was about a car length away but needless to say I’m impressed. It was either a 3.5 v6 or a 5. Something v8 and it had a hard time doing a highway pass on a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder. I think this just goes to show the genius in Honda’s engineering and their classic strive for quick small displacement engines. Japan ftw lol. Although as much as I hate to admit it, Sketch would out handle me because the frs was designed for that. The accord was designed as a daily grocery getter :lawl: and I painfully admit that.

Enne

Reaction score
Although as much as I hate to admit it, Sketch would out handle me because the frs was designed for that. The accord was designed as a daily grocery getter :lawl: and I painfully admit that.
Selene handles pretty well. I'd like to stiffen the sway bars for less body roll though, like I did with the Camaro. I'm not sure if there's a thicker Acura or other Honda model sway bar, that can be swapped onto our Accords.

I haven't tried it yet but I'd like to see how far I can push the Prelude. 4WS is definitely noticeable at low speed but I'd like to see how it does with cornering.

Frankenstein looks better with the OEM headlights :love:

Back