Depo Diamond Coupe Tail Lights

Mason Eidson

Reaction score
Hello all. I’m new to the forum as a member but been using this site for resources for years! I’ve been looking around to see if anyone has a set of the half red half clear Depo coupe tail lights that they would like to sell. i’ve been trying to buy a set for 3 years now and just have never had any luck. Hit me up!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You could try contacting Andysautosport to see if the listing they are advertising these on is current. Might be outdated, people's experiences dealing with that guy were controversial. But maybe an option worth exploring.

Kn0x47 may have a set sitting around, try messaging him. He did a lot of tail light projects and I thought I remembered him picking up a set of these.

snip33r

Reaction score
I have a set of those tail lights, but they are converted into LED's including amber turn signal, it was done professionally by HID Illusionz. not sure if you want to pay for them or not.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Look
I have a set of those tail lights, but they are converted into LED's including amber turn signal, it was done professionally by HID Illusionz. not sure if you want to pay for them or not.

who it is!! Long time no see.

OP, there is a reason those have been that hard to find, as RR pointed out, most sites no longer carry them because the 6GA is a dying breed.

May be in your best interest to hit up a Member who still has a good condition set.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Was interested to get some of those lately but changed my mind. By that time i couldn't find them, out of stock everywhere. Even mailed DEPO himself in Thailand and they couldn't help me either. Your only chance is to look on the bay or if a member have a set laying around.

Mason Eidson

Reaction score
You could try contacting Andysautosport to see if the listing they are advertising these on is current. Might be outdated, people's experiences dealing with that guy were controversial. But maybe an option worth exploring.

Kn0x47 may have a set sitting around, try messaging him. He did a lot of tail light projects and I thought I remembered him picking up a set of these.

Ive already contacted most retailers that say that they have them "in stock" and no luck so far. I guess ill just keep my eye out on here and possibly try messaging a few people.

Mason Eidson

Reaction score

Hey Snip33r. Could you send me a picture of your tails? I am interested.

Back