FS: Richie's 6 speed module harness. + ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Selling Richie's 6 speed harness/module along with the ECU. I was running the J32a2 with the CL speed transmission. No issues on the module whatsoever. Had a slight problem where the reverse lockout was working intermittently ( would stop working randomly ) but it was user error. I did not have one of the grounds coming from the module to the chassis with a solid connection.

The file for connecting all wires is located in a separate threat. Here's the link to that
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3779/33319743856_dc4b4a37b5_b.jpg

I still have my accord and I currently have it set to run the AEM v2 Standalone ecu. I was going to keep this for a second accord ( coupe ) but I have changed my mind and I want to upgrade my camera gear to pursue photography aggressively. Saving for a new body.

Asking $375.00 shipped anywhere in the US and Puerto Rico. Anywhere else just let me know your location so I can quote.

PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Richie's V6 Module.jpg Richie's V6 Module-4.jpg Richie's V6 Module-8.jpg Richie's V6 Module-15.jpg Richie's V6 Module-17.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Look who it is lol. Glad to hear you still have your Accord, I still have mine as well. My harness is V4, haven't had any issues except an intermittent buzzing at one point.

Is this specific to your setup or would it work with my CL-S auto motor and 7thgen AV6 manual transmission?

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Look who it is lol. Glad to hear you still have your Accord, I still have mine as well. My harness is V4, haven't had any issues except an intermittent buzzing at one point.

Is this specific to your setup or would it work with my CL-S auto motor and 7thgen AV6 manual transmission?

It is me! What's happening Chris!. I'm glad you still have yours too!

It should work without a problem. At one point my CL-S transmission was having issues ( not related to the harness, changed clutch and the dumb mechanic messed up something and it was making a horrible noise whenever attempted engagement of the clutch. ) While I had that problem I ended up getting a second manual transmission. The donor car was an 06 accord, 6 speed non-lsd transmission. Paired it up to the J32a2 and everything worked fine minus not having LSD lol.

The only thing would be getting new keys programmed to this ECU and cut to your ignition/locks.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
As someone who has wired up Richies and went to AEM, this is still a good deal. And the V4 is getting very hard to find. Have you reached out to Richie about repairs? He did not seem interested in doing mine.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
As someone who has wired up Richies and went to AEM, this is still a good deal. And the V4 is getting very hard to find. Have you reached out to Richie about repairs? He did not seem interested in doing mine.

Thnx for the bump sir.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting I send mine for repairs or you're advising Chris to send his ??

This one doesn't have any issues. The problem described above was user error ( poor ground installation on my part ). Everything works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back