The Joker really did die

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment today..or should I say Mary Kate Olsens apartment that he was staying in. They said it's a drug overdose which is probably right. Anyway he played the Joker in the new upcoming Batman movie "The Dark Knight"..

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Guess they gotta hire a new actor and re-shoot all the filmed scenes. Sucks. Marykate Olson lived there?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Guess they gotta hire a new actor and re-shoot all the filmed scenes. Sucks. Marykate Olson lived there?
From what I gathered from CNN she owned the apartment he was found in. They don't know if he was staying there for a short time or actually renting it from her.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
sucks to hear it..but i am pretty sure they are done filming for dark knight..

i always thought he was a really good actor, and i never expected him to be a person troubled with drugs..he seemed respectable...really sad to hear this though..going to make his movies very weird to see since he is so young..and well dark knight is not even out yet

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I heard that it was sleeping pills possibly mixed with an OTC drug. They also think it might have been an accident. Sucks though, reminds me of when Chris Farley died

Back