Hey, I'm New here...PICS(Link to Photobucket on first page)

iROYAL

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here

Yeah man I have alot of intentions for it......but something always ends up getting in the way of it. Either i dont have enough money or just i dont end up doing whatever i said i was going to do to it. The guy I bought it from had done an ok amount of work on it like body kit and some other things, which i need to replace the body kit, it has scratches and cracks so it looks pretty crappy right now especially the front bumper and side skirts. The car it pretty stock in the engine just a little Intake it came with (it looks like one of those autozone intakes though, Cheap). Don't think my car is real crappy though cuz its not. Its nice and once i replace somethings I know it would look real nice. Probably needs a new paint job though because i dont have a garage and i can only park it in the street cuz the body kit is to low to put it up my drive way, so its parked near under this GIGANTIC tree and it drops Sap like mad crazy AND IT'S EATING AT MY PAINT. There's already crap on there that doesn't come off. I used to wash that car like every 3 days, now i only wash once a week. I try my best to take care of it so it has a car cover on it, which is the second one i bought because someone Jacked my other one!! now why would you do that?? oh well. But to many its probably an Ok looking Accord but i love it though. Wanted to do an H22A swap and some other stuff when i have the funds, but still not sure yet. Well main intentions for it are for it to look as nice as possible and at least some what fast.....eventually.

hmm..that's interesting :coffee:

Raymond

Reaction score

I demand pictures of this car.

Welcome to the site. :)

JC98

Reaction score

Thanks for the welcome..........and I'll try my best to have those pics up some time next week.

nexTOme

Reaction score

welcome....

oh and careful with name JC :rofl:

nexTOme

Reaction score

oh, cuz we had a shady/scammer guy named JC :henry:

JC98

Reaction score

Are you trying to say I'm a shady scammer?!?!:eh:........nah J/K man. I assure you I'm not though:peace:. why would.........never mind i was about to ask a stupid question.Well the important thing is im not, and im not selling stuff either so......yeah:). Well I'll post some pics up next week cuz that's what everyone's waiting for and again thanks for the welcome, I feel great to be Here.:D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

we can tell youre not him simply because you can spell, and type a complete, logical sentence, hahahaha.

Back